We Love Golf! (Wi) - 8.5
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon (Wii) - 7.5
The Incredible Hulk (DS) - 7.5
Civilization Revolution (DS) - 7.5
Rock Band (Wii) - 8.0
Carnival Games (DS) - 4.5
The Incredible Hulk (Wii) - 3.5

Source: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=1807

Looking forward to Final Fantasy 4 and Civilization Revolution. Although Civ DS got a 7.5 which is "good", NP gave Soul Bubbles a 6 point something or other (Soul Bubble is an awesome game). I don't always trust NP's scores due to this. I'm sure Civ DS will be a good game, but I'll wait to try for myself before determining the verdict.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Woohoo, that look like great scores
smile.gif

Looking forward to Civ Rev and FF IV, although Trauma Center 2 looks great too.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wary about NP's scores. They gave Incredible Hulk DS a 7.5 whereas almost everyone here, there, and everywhere hates it. They also game Soul Bubbles a 6 something but it was one of my favorite DS games! We already know FF4 is great, but I hope Civ DS is too.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
granville said:
I'm wary about NP's scores. They gave Incredible Hulk DS a 7.5 whereas almost everyone here, there, and everywhere hates it. They also game Soul Bubbles a 6 something but it was one of my favorite DS games! We already know FF4 is great, but I hope Civ DS is too.
Hulk DS wasn't THAT bad, it was slightly above average if you ask me.
Slightly above average for a movie based game, let alone a hulk game is pretty good.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness (DS) - 7.0
ohmy.gif

When will we get a good Harvest Moon for DS?! I thought this was all new as well, or am I wrong? Any chance someone could post a scan of the review?

FF4 should be good though, and Trauma Center 2 could be interesting (though I only got like 5 missions into the first - was way too hard).

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm waiting Harvest moon island too
Nothing for Tree of tranquility on Wii ? it seems they share the same release date.

And I didn't know Chocobo dungeon was going to be released outside of japan.
I'm not far away in Japanese version, I will start a new game in English
smile.gif

DMCDante

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Final Fantasy IV a must have
tongue.gif

Harvest Moon I don't known>.<
I liked the Playstation and the GBA one but since then they where all crap-.-
We have to wait and see^^

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's official, you can no longer hold any stock in ANY OF NINTENDO POWER'S REVIEW SCORES. If they give Soul Bubbles a 6, they are out of their fucking minds! In my Temper Post review, I gave it a 9, which is obviously high. I rated it so high, not because I new everyone would love the game, but because of the quality of the production. There is a difference.

Just because I consider a game to be well-made, doesn't mean you, or I for that matter, am going to enjoy it. Let's take movies for example. Just because I enjoy sitting down with some popcorn and watching the riveting performances of Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck in "Armageddon", doesn't mean I consider it a good movie. In fact, it's a HORRIBLE movie. It isn't meant to win any Oscars, it's meant to be a fun, explosion-filled experience.

Now, Soul Bubbles might not be for everyone. You may find that it moves too slow for you, and that's ok. But I don't think there can be any dispute that it is a "good, high-quality game". The artwork, music, and gameplay are all first rate! You might not like to play it, but it's obvious that a lot of time, energy, and creativity went into producing it.

The bottom line is, if you think Soul bubbles is a "bad" game, you are frankly either stupid or you have another agenda. So, Nintendo Power, which are you?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
The ratings which were commented accurately by sleepingdragon are not so commendable but surely it's the popularity after the game is released is what makes it excellent (take Phoenix wright for example, i thought it would be boring but since many had it i wanted it too and boy did it turn out to be a treat)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...