wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mascot.gif
Nintendo Power $5 Subscription
1-yr, U.S. 50 States only
np5sub1yramazon.jpg

Amazon.com is currently offering a 1 year subscription to the Nintendo Power magazine for just $5. There are no taxes or shipping charges involved in this transaction. The subscription is valid only in the 50 states. Gab it now before this offer expires on Saturday at 11:59 PM.

Special Thanks to Joktan for the news!​

icon11.gif
Purchase 
discuss.png
 Discuss

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It normally costs $19.95 plus they give you a free guide book that's worth $14.95.
huh.gif

Still, this is a great deal and I'm definitely gonna take it.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
DeMoN said:
It normally costs $19.95 plus they give you a free guide book that's worth $14.95.
huh.gif

Still, this is a great deal and I'm definitely gonna take it.

the last time i bought a subscription from nintendo it cost me $32, and i only did it to get that bonus zelda disk for the game cube. i picked up one of these as a gift! you can't beat this price.

-another world

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just signed up for Nintendo Power, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC Gamer. Not bad for $20. I will have new reading material for my toilets now.
yay.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
Covarr said:
Wishing this could have been two months ago, when I could afford it...
frown.gif

it vexes me that someone can't find $5 to put on a pre-paid visa card.

-another world

Because all of us make enough money to make rent, food, and utilities with so much as a penny leftover!

(Also, don't forget the kids...but they can ask their parents? Which...then refers back to my original statement.)

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you can't afford $5, how can you afford a computer and electricity and internet service and the ability to waste time posting on this site?
tongue.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
jeklnoo said:
If you can't afford $5, how can you afford a computer and electricity and internet service and the ability to waste time posting on this site?
tongue.gif

(This is just imagining a scenario):

Well, let's say you live in an apartment complex that has cheap-to-free electricity/water/etc. (unlikely free, but cheap is possible). Let's also say that your neighbor has an insecure (enough) network. And jobs aren't all that easy to come by, so time isn't that hard to come by for a lot of people. This generic person also receives help for rent and food and such.

Situation solved!

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeklnoo said:
tongue.gif
College student. Live with parents, used up all my financial aid, parents won't buy frivolous things like this for me. Don't have the energy for a job, since I'm already pulling 20 credits, any more and I'd probably go insane.

Although, with the quarter ending, I'll be able to get a summer job soon. About a week after this sale ends.

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
jeklnoo said:
If you can't afford $5, how can you afford a computer and electricity and internet service and the ability to waste time posting on this site? :P
Computers & net, well you can use them for free in a library, at social centres, even in some pubs/bars.

Even roofless (homeless, no fixed abode) people use computers and the net these days. Imagine that!

Old computers are given away for free (or new ones to schoolchildren, or one you owned before money got tight), neighbours wifi, and electricity is a basic utility that someone would be paying for - net or not. Of course there is everyone's favourite illegal electricity abstraction. ;>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol