Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, considering that Nintendo is distributing the Secret Key, and it has been 2 years and they're finally handing out the Azure Flute in Japan, I thought that maybe Australia should get something early.

SO! I'm thinking about also distributing the Azure Flute at the Australian Secret Key event. Should I or shouldn't I?

d3co

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you can, do it. 2 guys in Germany have done this before on a Pokémon Tour, where they distributed the Azure Flute
biggrin.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't do it.
I don't know if they could detect you doing it, but remember the fake event where a guy dressed like a Team Rocket Grunt gave out a racist Gengar?

They were not happy, at all.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I wouldn't do it.
I don't know if they could detect you doing it, but remember the fake event where a guy dressed like a Team Rocket Grunt gave out a racist Gengar?

lol tell me the story

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Flaregon said:
RupeeClock said:
I wouldn't do it.

lol tell me the story

A hacker somehow broke into Nintendo World's cyberspace or so and was somehow able to create an event pokemon "Shiny Gengar" with a very racist name. Anyhow, my friends and I were just describing the Gengar, they were trying to make it into some kind of parody but you get the idea. Anyhow, just so you all know, neither Nintendo nor Nintendo World are responsible for this false and non-nintendo event. And I am telling you this now... If you downloaded the Gengar and still have it, you should delete it now. I wouldn't take the risk of it causing some kind of corruption to your game, and don't forget to delete the wonder card as well.

Here is the exact message from Nintendo World:

"Customer Notification
Thank you for attending the Pokemon Platinum launch celebration today at the Nintendo World store. Please note that an attendee has wirelessly distributed inappropriate content to Nintendo DS users in attendance. Nintendo did not create and does not authorize this content.

If you receive a Wonder Card titled "Pokemon Platinum Launch!" at today's event, please decline to wirelessly receive it or delete it immediately. Accepting this unauthorized content could corrupt Pokemon video game data. We apologize to attendees who may have received this content at the event."

Source: Europe-Nintendo

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
XD, I wish they had an event near me, I would so like to do something like that, not raciest of course thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1