Homebrew Nintendo Official Theme Installer?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I currently have a N3DS at 11.2 Firmware with both A9LH and Luma3DS installed. I was wondering if there was perhaps a .cia app that can be installed into the 3DS that allows you to view and download official themes to the 3DS. I have no interest in Custom Themes, only official ones, and I've already looked into apps like CHMM2 but apparently the official downloader there is no longer functional. Is this possible to do? (Preferably on the 3DS itself so I don't have to continuously open and close the back to get the SD card out)

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can download official theme as .cia on that iso site and install them like purchased ones .
Yes I've seen themes bundled together as a .cia but that particular .cia carries over 300 themes and I'm forced to sit there for a long time deleting the ones I don't want before it allows me to set any themes. Is there an easier way?

Krystal_Lavander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I've seen themes bundled together as a .cia but that particular .cia carries over 300 themes and I'm forced to sit there for a long time deleting the ones I don't want before it allows me to set any themes. Is there an easier way?

I've already seen before cia themes downloadable at unit. But since i've my personals customs themes i didn't know more easy way to find officials ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: