When do you think NX will release? + reasons

• I don't really know...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it will be Christmas 2017 why?, because I think it will be revealed at E3 this year and a lot more about it E3 2017, for a general release nearer Christmas to sell plenty. The HOT new toy for Chrimbo 2017 get your pre-orders in asap else Christmas will be very disappointing for those spoilt children!, "Mum I want an Nintendo NX for Christmas?", "it is £480 love?" So?, I want it NOW!!! else I will scream and scream and scream until I get one!"

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: TheDarkGreninja

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nope it will be revealed at e3 and announced relased this year. the new boss will want it out as quickly as possible due to the disastrous wiiu situation :P

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nope it will be revealed at e3 and announced relased this year. the new boss will want it out as quickly as possible due to the disastrous wiiu situation :P
any sources to back this up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyways i was gonna put up my pretty solid evidence so here goes:

Firstly, the new boss thing is utter bullshit as he even stated that he was going to follow the path iwata had already laid and,by this logic, iwata has continuously released a console 1 YEAR after it was announced. (eg. GC announced 2001 released 2002 wii announced 2005 released 2006, 3ds announced 2010 released 2011, wii u announced 2011 released 2012. Need I say more?)

Secondly, a 2016 release would be disastrous in the sense the ninty wouldn't be able to capitilise on wii u sales for zelda wii u during the holidays leaving them with unbought consoles thanks to the NX release.

Thirdly, if the NX is released in 2016 this could create a stigma from owners of the wii u making the 10 million that did buy it no longer trust in ninty. Anyone remember the dreamcast? Yeah, thought so...

TBC...

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Zelda Wii U is stated to be released in 2016 and so if NX were to be out by Christmas it would be a huge success for Nintendo. Everyone would want one.

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zelda Wii U is stated to be released in 2016 and so if NX were to be out by Christmas it would be a huge success for Nintendo. Everyone would want one.
No, you seriously think 10 million people would be satisfied by that? Also, if that happens right away the wiiu will be the first Nintendo console EVER to not have an exclusive non-multi platform Zelda game. Whether, or not the wii u is failing nintendo will certainly create a stigma among the zelda fandom.

Dude, since the last time i had argued with you, you literally just said reasons without properly justifying them, how 'bout you try to justify your conclusion from a business aspect rather than "People will love it cos everyone loves Zelda amirite??"

Can people please give reasons? For their choice?

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

No, you seriously think 10 million people would be satisfied by that? Also, if that happens right away the wiiu will be the first Nintendo console EVER to not have an exclusive non-multi platform Zelda game. Whether, or not the wii u is failing nintendo will certainly create a stigma among the zelda fandom.

Dude, since the last time i had argued with you, you literally just said reasons without properly justifying them, how 'bout you try to justify your conclusion from a business aspect rather than "People will love it cos everyone loves Zelda amirite??"

Can people please give reasons? For their choice?
Dude, just stop with that. Remember Twilight Princess getting a duo-gen release? Everyone was happy so just end that bickering already.

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, just stop with that. Remember Twilight Princess getting a duo-gen release? Everyone was happy so just end that bickering already.

You stupid? TP was a totally different situation the GC already had WW so your point isnt valid

...I could back it up, but the way TheDarkGreninja comments on other people's post make me lose interest. Or, more precisely, it raises my interest to get him worked up over why I have that opinion. :evil:
Yes that does annoy me :rofl: Also, the only reason im getting so pissed off is because ive seen both saiyans and blades arguments before and they literally have no validity, im all for an argument that makes actual sense

Is someone fucking around with the votes btw?

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

TDG, no I'm not, Twilight Princess was not a "totally different" situation it was The Zelda game of GameCube not Wind Waker so for Nintendo to give the best Zelda to both audiences they released it on two platforms.

Zelda Wii U will inevitably be released on Wii U and the NX.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TDG, no I'm not, Twilight Princess was not a "totally different" situation it was The Zelda game of GameCube not Wind Waker so for Nintendo to give the best Zelda to both audiences they released it on two platforms.

Zelda Wii U will inevitably be released on Wii U and the NX.
You still haven't justified it on a business standpoint also, TP was released hastily on wii because of the fact that their other Zelda game (Skyward sword) wouldnt release till much later. The problem is, is that the WII U has no new zelda games just a remake and a spinoff, whereas Nintendo could make this decision without too much backlash as there already was a Zelda on GC

I'm all up for a 2016 launch but there are no signs nor is there any hard evidence shared by anyone.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

You want a why? it's the Zelda game that everyone's been waiting for and even non-Nintendo gamers would buy it if it's on NX (no point buying a Wii U now).

TheDarkGreninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You want a why? it's the Zelda game that everyone's been waiting for and even non-Nintendo gamers would buy it if it's on NX (no point buying a Wii U now).
Thats speculation ive asked you a million times to give me a justification business-wise because thats what matters

Wii U is dead, so no future for it. I'm more concerned about 3DS, since there was a rumor about NX being two separate devices.

Whether or not it has a future its still something Ninty need to make sure they squeeze every last ounce of money out of it. However, i agree that the wii u is dying, the 3ds needs to die by 2016 or im gonna lose my shit

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thats speculation ive asked you a million times to give me a justification business-wise because thats what matters

Whether or not it has a future its still something Ninty need to make sure they squeeze every last ounce of money out of it. However, i agree that the wii u is dying, the 3ds needs to die by 2016 or im gonna lose my shit
Sounds like quite a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night