Hardware Nintendo New 3DS Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Limited Edition - Firmware Console

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,862
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello,
what is the console's firmware "Nintendo New 3DS Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Limited Edition" out of box?

The min firmware for the game is 9.4 but the console inside bundle what firmware has?

Sorry for my english

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
what is the console's firmware "Nintendo New 3DS Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Limited Edition" out of box?

The min firmware for the game is 9.4 but the console inside bundle what firmware has?

Sorry for my english

You answered your own question, (special edition) games come pre-installed on the new 3ds.

D

Deleted User

OP
You answered your own question, (special edition) games come pre-installed on the new 3ds.

The game is not pre-installed on console. If so I would not have asked the question

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you know what regions are getting the console? It'd be nice to have another clean, legit cia.

The region of console is EUR

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The game is not pre-installed on console. If so I would not have asked the question

Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know xenoblade was the only game to come not pre-installed on the console. In that case i can't answer your question. ^^''

9.4 is the cart update version. That doesn't mean the pre-installed game's minimum version is the same.

The pre-installed minimum is always the same as the cart update version. But i just realised that sometimes you have to update from the cia itself in order to play (like the new 3ds xl monster hunter edition).

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh i'm sorry, i didn't know xenoblade was the only game to come not pre-installed on the console. In that case i can't answer your question. ^^''

The pre-installed minimum is always the same as the cart update version. But i just realised that sometimes you have to update from the cia itself in order to play (like the new 3ds xl monster hunter edition).
Hello,

Sorry for my english
Hi,
Did you ever find out what firmware the console came with?

cheers,

r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.