who??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super-Mario-All-Stars-Limited-Edition.jpg
QUOTE said:
“Because of the strong response, we are exploring the option of bringing this item back at a later date.”
Marc Franklin - Nintendo public relations director

icon11.gif
check it

Looks like the 25th anniversary Wii edition of Super Mario All-Stars did better than expected.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if they do re-release it for fuck sake do it properly this time like um i dunno maybe make all the games with nsmb gfx or add something different. i'd buy it in a second if they did that!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:
can't believe peeps actually bought this shit it's just a rom with a fancy picture book and music cd!

YEAH! HOW DARE THOSE COLLECTORS WANT TO COLLECT THINGS! Those collecting bastards! Always ruining things for others by collecting their collectibles!

Anyways, this sort of ruins the point of "limited"...doesn't it?

B

BryceOne

Bladexdsl said:
can't believe peeps actually bought this shit it's just a rom with a fancy picture book and music cd!
Not everybody has a modded wii, or uses emulators, or even has an old SNES system and may want to play these great classics.

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Bladexdsl said:
I can believe that people bought that - you get an audio CD and a history booklet, as you say. What I can't believe is that people buy the VC games for around the same amount - and they come with nothing.

Who are the bigger fools here, VC buyers or the buyers of a limited edition audio CD/history booklet AND a physical copy of the game?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If they were smart, they would release the whole Mario series up to Super Mario 64 or even Sunshine on one disc. Cause that's a fair amount of games, all of the original games from the NES, Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64 etc.

LINK289

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine for Christmas... I have a USB loader so I thought :/ but then I heard the audio disc and saw the book and then all I wanted was super mario world to be added.

I downloaded SMW.
biggrin.gif

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
This package was an absolute joke. Nintendo should be ashamed. Zero effort, maximum profit.

THIS!!

This product was a shameless, arrogant, rip-off. Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...