• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 6,910
  • Replies 44
D

Deleted_171835

OP
253415-assheader.jpg

In a recent article on Kotaku, writer Patricia Hernandez pointed out that, while Nintendo will censor asses, it has no problem showcasing a delicious penis.

She used Animal Crossing: New Leaf as evidence, criticizing Nintendo's hypocrisy for censoring an ass in Fire Emblem while allowing Michelangelo's David to strut his stiffening stuff. Well, like her, I also have New Leaf, and I can confirm Animal Crossing is actually pretty consistent with the dong-to-derriere ratio.

After getting a visit from art dealer Redd in my own town (the noble town of Chungus), my eyes were naturally drawn to the pebbly posterior you see before you. While Kotaku would have you believe that Nintendo is anti-bum, I have evidence that it considers both the front and the back door equally valid -- at least as far as New Leaf is concerned.
http://www.destructoid.com/kotaku-lied-nintendo-loves-penises-and-butts--253415.phtml

original.png

cc-xxcAccxcndysnap_001-620x.jpg

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Surprised? Censoring explicit content will undoubtedly lead to this. The easiest examples are in art in general: an old ancient greek/roman statue can have a penis all it wants, but god forbid you if you happened to show a bare breast somewhere in modern art. Not to mention text book examples.

ps. Nice ass in Fire Emblem.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like big busts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny.
The Australian version goes like this ,
I like big bums and can not lie , you other blokes can't deny , when a sheila walks in with a itty bitty waist and throws a can of fosters up in your face , you get drunk

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is like ooh,woman naked.lolololo kids shouldn't see that, TAKE IT OFF!

Well,we can allow for mens penises and assholes because men will be too in disgust to even look at it.And I'm pretty sure girls already knows how they look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good