BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When asked in a interview about the NX Miyamoto said:

154_151230182358_1.png

"In terms of NX, there's an idea that we're working on," he told the publication through a translator."That's why we can't share anything at this point, and I don't want to comment on the other companies. If it was just a matter of following advancements in technology, things would be coming out a lot quicker."
Will it be a feature all other companies will follow and improve on but only fail like motion controls? I guess we'll find out.

On a side note there is a investor meeting going on today in Japan on June 29th which is today for the US. Let's hope we get some news!
:arrow: Source (Miyamoto)
:arrow: Source (Shareholder meeting)

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VR integration.
Probably not. Nintendo keeps saying how much they hated. Plus they said it is new and they don't want competitors stealing it. I have a strong feeling it won't be VR. Of course I would not be against it though. :D

Last edited by BurningDesire,
Reactions: Lightyose

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't consider this news. We all knew Nintendo were gonna through something "different"in the NX eventually.

If we knew what the different thing was, then it would be a real story. This thread is just gonna start another wild speculation conversation.

Here I will give you a jump start on it; The secret feature of the NX is, Nintendo created a sandbox player allowing playing of their rivals' games through advanced emulation aka virtualization. This is possible because the system is another 64 bit system with nearly identical specs to the others in the generation of consoles.

Reactions: BurningDesire

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldnt it be great if nintendo made a swish HDD loader, for legit purchases, that was some sort of wiiflow/loadiine style thing to dissuade hackers.

Kind of like how Apple integrate jailbreak tweaks into their new iOS every iteration and try to make people love their software.

It would be novel, it would be industrially different, but it would be a great base for hackers to mod pirated games into...... so.......

EDIT: to be fair their loader for kiosk wiiu is pretty nice.

Last edited by KiiWii,

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't consider this news. We all knew Nintendo were gonna through something "different"in the NX eventually.

If we knew what the different thing was, then it would be a real story. This thread is just gonna start another wild speculation conversation.

Here I will give you a jump start on it; The secret feature of the NX is, Nintendo created a sandbox player allowing playing of their rivals' games through advanced emulation aka virtualization. This is possible because the system is another 64 bit system with nearly identical specs to the others in the generation of consoles.
While that would be nice I feel like it would only work with Xbox One games since Ninty and Micr$oft seem to be getting a long. As well as the fact that Micro$oft no longer has any exclusives xD

Reactions: Subtle Demise

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Motion controls weren't a failure for Nintendo at all.
I said for other companies it was but it was a success for Nintendo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Other OS....
It's funny how everyone talks about the specs but not the Hardware or OS.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought somewhere mentioned it was android based, but I didn't really believe it.

If they got OOS right where Sony knobbed it up they could have a kick ass all in one edutainment device.
I love the look of the Xbox OS but I also love share play on the ps4. If they could combine them like you said. It be one kick ass system. As for looks. Bring back the NES but make it modern. You're already using cartridges.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love the look of the Xbox OS but I also love share play on the ps4. If they could combine them like you said. It be one kick ass system. As for looks. Bring back the NES but make it modern. You're already using cartridges.

I hate the "metro" xbox windows 10 looking panel crap.

PS4 UI is acceptable, Wii U/Wii "channels" thing is over and done with.

Something clean, modern, minimal, customisable and add free ftw.

BTW no android on NX: confirmed.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the "metro" xbox windows 10 looking panel crap.

PS4 UI is acceptable, Wii U/Wii "channels" thing is over and done with.

Something clean, modern, minimal, customisable and add free ftw.

BTW no android on NX: confirmed.
Dude, that has been confirmed a long time ago lmao. Also I personally love the 'metro' look. I guess we will have to see what they come up with. Maybe it will be just stick a game in and it loads xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1