NINTENDO GOT PWNED

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I saw that Nintendo had brought back a "tech support" forum but Nsider is nowhere to be seen. I had 3000+ posts on Nsider, and not one was represented here. I got angry... extremely angry. This is what I did to strike back. Here is the forum thread, I doubt it will last long: http://techforums.nintendo.com/nins/board/...&thread.id=3627

lolpwned.png

That was posted on the Nintendo "tech support forums." Guess what my weird error message was?

tpproblem.png

Dumari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being a dick for no good reason is HILARIOUS.

Nothing like trying to undermine the movement you're so quick to rub in everyones faces.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know, pathetic. >__>

Just seeing that. In an old forum goer it reignites anger. What would you feel if GBATemp were suddenly taken down without any notice whatsoever and you lost all contact with everyone on it?

Now these pathetic tech forums are here, with no plans to bring a community back. Nintendo does not care for its fans anymore. We are the casualties of its "Blue Ocean" strategy. I only became a widespread pirate - that is, I actually started downloading games to my R4, and chipping my Wii later - after they took Nsider down.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had 5000+ posts, and I was glad to finally be forced to stay away from all the retards.

Of course, retards here are growing by the hour...

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
You should edit your post and add pics of the homebrew tetris game, or the actual loader if it's not easy to see from the tetris game that you're booting homebrew.

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Just seeing that. In an old forum goer it reignites anger. What would you feel if GBATemp were suddenly taken down without any notice whatsoever and you lost all contact with everyone on it?

Now these pathetic tech forums are here, with no plans to bring a community back. Nintendo does not care for its fans anymore. We are the casualties of its "Blue Ocean" strategy. I only became a widespread pirate - that is, I actually started downloading games to my R4, and chipping my Wii later - after they took Nsider down.
You know they DID give notice right? Saying you could no longer post starting September 17th, but the forums would still be visible? And then that they would be completely taken down September 24th?

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

We have multiple IRC channels. It wouldn't happen
rofl2.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help but think that they shouldn't bring needless attention to themselves.

While it might seem funny, it may be taken VERY seriously by Ninty. That kind of attention, they don't want. Rubbing certain issues in Nintendo's face could have serious consequences.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I can't help but think that they shouldn't bring needless attention to themselves.

While it might seem funny, it may be taken VERY seriously by Ninty. That kind of attention, they don't want. Rubbing certain issues in Nintendo's face could have serious consequences.
I agree. If Nintendo does not understand your sarcasm and think if an idiot like the person who wrote the message can pirate, so can many others. They may step up a notch in anti-piracy and also track down the people who are responsible for this.

seano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't seem that funny? And only 80 people have viewed it so I doubt they care too much that you "pwned" them

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP, how old are you? That's an honest question, as most of those who frequented the Nintendo boards were under the age of 15.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup