I miss the Wii remotes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoGirlsClub/

nintendo.girls.club.subscribe.jpg

Welcome to Nintendo Girls Club, the official Nintendo UK YouTube channel made especially for girls. Subscribe to see trailers for new Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games or video content from Nintendo Girls Club presenters. And if you like one of the videos or want to see more of one of your favourite Nintendo games then please make sure to let us know in the comments.

girlsclub[1].gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Foxi's Girlfriend's Reactions, Episode #1: "Nintendo Girls Club"
Her: ...XD The only thing that really caught my eye... was Mario creeping behind the curtain with a Goomba
Me: XD Sexy Tiem. Very unsafe. (fungus and whatnot)
Her: Yes, she's annoying, but that..? XD I'm rolling... the sexual connotations are fabulous. Mushrooms are renowned for looking like the tip of a penis. Mario is also creeping and peeking behind the curtain like a stalker..."You Gonna' Get Raped..." Comes to mind. XD If there is a discussion on your forum about this, please, share my thoughts XD
Her: I also enjoy VERY much that all the games showcased were... very GIRLY games... I'm assuming the woman twirling in a field of roses is some sort of fashion game; something I detest with a passion. Mario dressed in a cat suit to attract a female audience?
Me: Fursuits are manly, apparently.
Her: Shave the mustache, lose weight and get a slightly deeper voice and he'll have a following... and maybe have a proceedure done in China to break his legs so that they regrow a few inches taller a few times and maybe drive a sports car while he's at it.
Me: ...XD
Her: that's it, Mario... Become Fabio...
Me: "Nook's shop is the place to be when you want to pimp out your pad" WAT? XD Aww, it's so cute, she thinks she's reviewing things! ;O;
Her: ...Nintendo, do the right thing... Either Hire me or some girl who actually plays more games than just the minority of girl-orientated games.
Me: You'd be bored cuz no gaems :P
Her: Yes, it's "Girls Club" but that's very sexist of you to assume we only play the pretty pink frilly games. I'm tempted to post a comment to them saying: "Post Monster Hunter gameplay or Go Home."
Me: Well, at least now it's confirmed, AC:NL is a gaem fur gurlz ;O;
Her: It is more girly, but boys enjoy it too... like a guilty pleasure X3 NL really is pandered to the female market more, but hey. Now, I do enjoy some girly games, but I cannot see this channel EVER reviewing Monster Hunter.. XD
Her: Really... this blonde is a reviewer?
Me: Yep, official Nintendo promotional thingamajig X3
Her: I am now tempted to review Nintendo games on my channel to show them how it's done >.> all 5 of them. XD
You can probably see why we're such a well-matched couple. ;O;

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
she is no girl.. she is a womyn, a hot one ... you know what i do to hot womyn.....

.. i do them, like a sir.

gt+Tip+my+fedora+to+you+sir+_1b2ee247dc436cc0bedcc753127d1de8.jpg

for real, what fuck is this shit.

JKBJKVZ.gif

But, really... If we want to have just "Gamers" instead of "Gamers" and "Girl Gamers", we really need to stop this segregation and drawing a line in the sand bullshit. Gamers are Gamers. It doesn't matter what you have dangling between your legs, or lack thereof.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't see what the big deal is. Guys and girls rarely have all the same interests, and it's not sexist to realize that. It's just being realistic.
So the implication that "girls are only interested in sugar, spice and everything nice, fashion, wubbable puppies and kitties and glittery trinkets and their favourite colour is invariably pink" doesn't seem outdated to you at all? Now, I'm not saying that there aren't any women like that out there, what I'm saying is that it's a bit demeaning to those who aren't Barbie princesses. The only thing that's missing from the promo video is probably "Cooking Mama".

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
So the implication that "girls are only interested in sugar, spice and everything nice, fashion, wubbable puppies and kitties and glittery trinkets and their favourite colour is invariably pink" doesn't seem outdated to you at all? Now, I'm not saying that there aren't any women like that out there, what I'm saying is that it's a bit demeaning to those who aren't Barbie princesses.
It's not demeaning to think someone loves that kind of stuff, and the majority of girls (we aren't talking about women either, this is child-oriented) prefer it over a GI Joe or toy gun.

It's true that this form of advertisement is targeting a specific demographic, but there is nothing wrong with that. That's how all advertisement works.

As I said before, this is for kids, not women.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not demeaning to think someone loves that kind of stuff, and the majority of girls (we aren't talking about women either, this is child-oriented) prefer it over a GI Joe or toy gun.

It's true that this form of advertisement is targeting a specific demographic, but there is nothing wrong with that. That's how all advertisement works.

As I said before, this is for kids, not women.
Fair enough, I suppose you have a point, it is for kids.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference