nintendo forums

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by thegame07, May 27, 2007.

May 27, 2007

nintendo forums by thegame07 at 5:15 PM (877 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    i was on nintendo forums trading with people pokemon for free(unlegit) because i felt sorry for them. I made a thread get any pokemon you like so then i started to make my way down the list giving out free pokemon.. Then i got a pm from nintendo saying " stop giving friend codes in pms or noa will take action"

What a laugh. So then i made a rant on the forums saying "nintendos forums wifi policy sucks. how are we supposed to play new people without giving out friend codes, i know why they do this because they dont want you to get all the pokemon in one game, its so you have to buy the two games which have only slight diffrences, Stop ripping off little kids nintendo and stop ripping people off why do you charge people for the crack issue when its your fault" .

Thier forums are a joke why are you not allowed friend codes.I was going on there to get some castlevania friend codes to buy some stuff:(

2. Taras

Member Taras I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'

United States
    No good deed goes unpunished.

But, yeah that a sucky move by Nintendo (like a few others from NOA recently). This is why I cheer on the bootleggers.

3. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    Just a shame they've never delt with the people that cheat online with pokemon.

4. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    So they don't get sued when some little kid trades codes with a psycho. It's pathetic, but the whole reason the friend code system exists is to stop kids playing with strangers. Trading codes on their own boards is like shooting themselves in the foot.

Isn't there an unoffical forum for Wifi friendcode trading? I've forgotten the name now.

5. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    Maybe Witendofi , that place have some magic. [​IMG]

6. chalupa

Member chalupa GBAtemp Fan

United States
    theres an infinite amount of them (including here) I used abxy.net

7. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    its a joke... if the kids are on the internet they can do anything they like anyway its stupid.