Nintendo Force Magazine is announced a spiritual successor to Nintendo Power

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well, getting the first magazine will be on many people's minds. I probably won't mind getting an edition every now and then, but meh.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) It remains to be seen whether or not the Nintendo Force is strong with this one.

B) I hope you can subscribe permanently. That way the Nintendo Force will be with you, always.

C) Great! Now if I'm curious about the latest Nintendo games, I can just use the Force.

D) Another crappy Star Wars joke.

E) All of the above.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this real? I mean, I see a site, but how do I know the site is legit? I would just like to know before running around like an ass and telling my friends.

Edit: After noticing that more of the page exists than I thought, I see it looks a lot more legit.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh. I loved Nintendo Power back in the day. Now, magazines are outdated, and GameFaqs has taken over.

Although, I might pick up the first edition for fun.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Spiritual Successor" - As in, it's a game magazine?

I think it's more that it's going to be more like Nintendo Power with the way they run the magazine and how the magazine looks and shit.

However, if this doesn't have awesome bitching posters... I don't care, I just want posters. My parents would never let me subscribe to Nintendo Power at all as they thought it was a waste of money, so I missed out on many years of amazing posters and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all