Nintendo files trademarks for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

7RZyGwe.jpg

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon could potentially just be the big surprise of Nintendo's upcoming direct, as trademark filings from Europe reveal. Both listings just popped up in the OHIM database today and were filed by Nintendo.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So we go from colors to metals, from metals to gems, from gems to more expensive gems, from more expensive gems back to colors, from back to colors to letters and from letters to the sun and moon. What's next? Pokemon Mars and Pokemon Mercury of course!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So we go from colors to metals, from metals to gems, from gems to more expensive gems, from more expensive gems back to colors, from back to colors to letters and from letters to the sun and moon. What's next? Pokemon Mars and Pokemon Mercury of course!
If they want to keep with the whole opposing things theme, that should probably be Venus, not Mercury.

Reactions: Maq47

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Curious development by Nintendo. I bet this is just to keep us distracted till the real announcement. Which will of course be a new crappy spin off or maybe more on Pokemon Go. I'm used to disappointment regarding the announcement of new games. I wonder what happened to Pokemon Z?

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Pokemon Dogs / Pokemon Cats
Pokemon Rock / Pokemon Pop
Pokemon Boobs / Pokemon Butts
Pokemon Coke / Pokemon Pepsi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1