biggrin.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think Reggie paused for an applaud when he held up that "steering wheel"... Glad he didn't get one. This is a bore fest so far.

Yes Nintendo you have a few online titles now, don't talk like you invented online play. You're still a million leagues away from Xbox Live.

Xbox live managed to do one thing : get a lot of suckers to pay for online play.
Consoles are still billions of years away from the PC, supposedly the hardest machine to develop for!

are you ironic or something? because PC isn't hard to develop for, atleast not now that we have DirectX (which we've had for a bunch of years now).

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me and my dad are psyched for Mario Kart Wii. Been karting against each other since the original.
Me and my pops commonly play with my cousin and uncle on the GCN. Tis' a riot!

I can't wait for the end thoiugh.... because I'mma gunna get me some apple pie.
biggrin.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
damn what is with the Wii-zapper.... yes it might be something funny (if not to highly priced) but damn it isn't an invention like that of the weel (haha, the weel
tongue.gif
).

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
are you ironic or something? because PC isn't hard to develop for, atleast not now that we have DirectX (which we've had for a bunch of years now).
wtf.gif

Riiiiiight.

Totally forgot the part about PC games not having driver-specific issues, bugs, patches, and so on. Truly, thank god for directX, a true testament to successful standardization. Can't imagine how we would have played games before it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God stop showing games I've already played!

EDIT: MArio Galaxy new vid, looks even better!

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country

wtf.gif

Riiiiiight.

Totally forgot the part about PC games not having driver-specific issues, bugs, patches, and so on. Truly, thank god for directX, a true testament to successful standardization. Can't imagine how we would have played games before it.

yup, but developing a game specifically for your computer is easy. making it work on all PC computers of all age, is impossible, atleast not the same binary... it's the same as making a gamecube game working on an old nes.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
high school musical? sorry if this is a double post but ARE THEY HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH

MySims looks gash.. man i hate this whole family games thing. so so dumbed down (hardcore gamers my ass)

visual tests? christ Nintendo the new opiticians and Ubisoft the new teachers

My Life Coach is the child of Wii Sports? Reggie is talking a load of shit tbh..

GRR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.