Nintendo DSi XL outsold PSP in March 2010

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zuron7 said:
I'm wondering why would anyone buy a DSi XL. C'mon it's like the iPad which is a large iPod Touch.
And I just had this brainwave Apple copied Nintendo's strategy
mad.gif
I bought a DSi XL. You can't compare the iPod->iPad to the DSi->DSi XL. The iPad is at least $200 more than the iPod Touch, but the DSi XL (excluding the bundled software) is only $2 more than the DSi.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Why is "outselling the PSP" like any major news?
This. A new release console which is going to be brought by new customers and strange people upgrading from their existing model outsells a console that's been available since November. Yeah, big shock there.

I do wonder though, have any of you claiming the XL is rubbish actually seen one? Spotted one in the display cabinet in CEX the other day and I've got to say, it does look pretty nice. Still not worth swapping if you already own a DS, but for people buying their first one it's a pretty solid option.

DreamTrooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JohnLoco said:
I would like to have an PSPGO if it was hackable :>
haha yeah really eh, i have to admit the style of it is pretty neat lookin, but PSP pirating is SO high that the good software titles have almost come to a halt. so its not even worth buying even IF it could be hacked.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm outsells a device no one really gives a hoot about and a device everyone generally hates.

How is that radical
smile.gif

About the only good thing I can say about the PSP, is the company at least has the PS3.

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
omgpwn666 said:
It's fine that you made this topic, but I'm not surprised at all, PSP popularity went down a long while back, that was all over the net. Big mistake with the PSP GO.
PSP is no more popular now because 99% of the 3000 (and all the PSP GO) sold in stores are not moddable yet, so it's just a 2nd hand business for the older consoles (1000 and 2000 series)

I know this is sad, I do not approve or support that but it's the truth *shrugs*
you all know why DS (fat,lite,Dsi,DsiXL) is so famous for...

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
dsixl is awesome i thought it wouldnt be worth the money, but i was actually very surprised on how much bigger the screen is. If you never got a dsi it's a excellent investment. Makes the games alot better having a bigger screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1