Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
Mbmax said:
RoMee said:
question is now...who will be the first to fix these latest update?
EZ TEam of course !
Their flashcarts never been blocked with this update.
rofl.gif
but that means they didn't fix it now did they
tpi.gif
Fixed what ?

The ez5i don't need any update to run on DSi 1.4.1 or iQue Dsi 1.4.2C.

It's clear now ?

koldsaur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys, good news. i updated my gfs dsi and i didnt know 1.4.1 existed so i did some researce and found this

http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_141.zip

i also have a dsi and i didnt update mine yet, so i downloaded that^ and dragged the dsi file onto my sd memory card and ran it on my dsi that is working with flashcards and accepted everything and waited for it to be 100% done (plug it into your wall charger just in case) and when its done, you can plug it into your dsi that isnt working with the flashcard and it works now, and on top of that, NO MORE DANNY PHANTOM ICON! now its "ALEX RIDER STORMREAKER THQ" and that was literally in caps. and the icon looks cooler. anyway, you can also use a dslite to fix your dsi. if you have any questions, pm me.
smile.gif

and yes i have posted this before, but im reposting here so everybody knows about it

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
koldsaur said:
ok guys, good news. i updated my gfs dsi and i didnt know 1.4.1 existed so i did some researce and found this

http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_141.zip

i also have a dsi and i didnt update mine yet, so i downloaded that^ and dragged the dsi file onto my sd memory card and ran it on my dsi that is working with flashcards and accepted everything and waited for it to be 100% done (plug it into your wall charger just in case) and when its done, you can plug it into your dsi that isnt working with the flashcard and it works now, and on top of that, NO MORE DANNY PHANTOM ICON! now its "ALEX RIDER STORMREAKER THQ" and that was literally in caps. and the icon looks cooler. anyway, you can also use a dslite to fix your dsi. if you have any questions, pm me.
smile.gif

and yes i have posted this before, but im reposting here so everybody knows about it

Newbies never read Stickies do they?
closedeyes.gif

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm scared..

I'm gonna buy a DSi XL on 25th Dec will the person who sell the console(Still in the box) update it?

Damn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.