MyDePain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
(My English is bad)
Hello,
I have a problem with the camera of my Nintendo DSi: when I want to take a picture, I have a black screen with "An error has occurred ..." and I want to know how to solve the problem.
For information: it is no longer under warranty.
Thank you in advance :)

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, it has? Why?
Why not just use that instead? The DSi's internal cameras took much too low resolution of an image to be practical, even back in 2009 (when it was Nintendo's shiny new thing.)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, this isn't related to either emulation or "homebrew," you're having a hardware issue.

nocash123

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Can you explain WHAT you are doing? Which software are you using to take photos: the DSi System Menu? or the DSi Camera tool? or DSi game(s) with camera support? Do you get that error before even seeing the camera preview on the screen, or only when saving photos? Did you check if you have enough free memory to save photos?

MyDePain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@nocash123 My camera always crash: it doesn't work with dsi camera games, with the DSi menu and with the dsi camera tool. It always crash :-/. Yes I get the error before the camera preview and yes I have a lot of free space :(

Dr. Dew

Trophies
XP
Country
Sudan
I had this problem when I took apart my DSi and put it back together. My problem was due to the camera not being connected to the mother board. I went back and connected it
and had no more error. Maybe you are having the same problem.

MyDePain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had this problem when I took apart my DSi and put it back together. My problem was due to the camera not being connected to the mother board. I went back and connected it
and had no more error. Maybe you are having the same problem.
It doesn't work and now my dsi won't work, the orange led flashes and my dsi won't turn on :cry::hateit:
I think the battery connector boardwork but the red and black fuses have a problem...
Any idea?

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It doesn't work and now my dsi won't work, the orange led flashes and my dsi won't turn on :cry::hateit:
I think the battery connector boardwork but the red and black fuses have a problem...
Any idea?

That happend to me when I dissambled my DSi, and then it won't turns on any more...
Solution? Buy a new one. You can find one very cheap nowadays

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, and that she loves you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, and that she loves you too. :sad: