Hacking nintendo Ds on your PS3 the video is real

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yaynds.gif
yeees is an possiblity to an play the emulator on your ps3 but the downloand is not yet but the video yes and is REAL not fake here i founded in a google called NDS3 is port on nintendo ds on ps3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS5grrue2-U

thanks this we can play pokemon games on your TV comments are welcome

Arshes91

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WiiBricker said:
Old news.

Besides, Arikado is working on a DeSmuMe port for the PS3.

Lol i don't now is an old news O.o, but i will to searching the download but is not yet ready -_- anywai please don't close this topic maybe one day this emulator are be done to play on ps3

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hang on - what's all this ???

We're always hearing from the PS Fan-boys how on how much better the PS3/PSP is sooooo much better than the Wii/DS, & anyone buying into the Nintendo crowd are just plain stupid etc, and yet here they are wanting to run the DS on THEIR systems......

Wouldn't it be easier/cheaper to just BUY a DS ???

.... the mind boggles
blink.gif

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
.... why not just buy a ds is better and you can take it on the go

anyway this just proof who won the current handheld wars

yes it does. a PS3 owner who wants a Nintendo DS =)

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the information.

Sucks you had to be inundated with stupid "why would anyone care?"-like posts. If you don't care folx keep your opinions to yourselves and stop wasting storage and bandwidth and other peoples time because they don't need to wade through a posting for your 'blog' about why you think the post was worthless. Go blog about it somewhere else.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:

We're always hearing from the PS Fan-boys how on how much better the PS3/PSP is sooooo much better than the Wii/DS, & anyone buying into the Nintendo crowd are just plain stupid etc, and yet here they are wanting to run the DS on THEIR systems......

.... the mind boggles
blink.gif
Just because a lot of PS3/PSP owners are big fanboys, doesn't mean all of them are, stop generalising.

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
CannonFoddr said:

.... the mind boggles
blink.gif
Just because a lot of PS3/PSP owners are big fanboys, doesn't mean all of them are, stop generalising.

Very true I own a PS3! of course I also own a couple of Wii's and like 4 DS's lol

I am not sure about a DS emulator on the PS3, on hand it would be very cool for those games that do not require the mic or the touch screen, on the other hand for the games that require either of those functions it would suck. Hmmm maybe for touch screen some one could use that PS3 keypad on the PS3 controller to emulate the touch screen...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The DS emu seems more of a proof of concept. There are so many limits to it to prevent it being a perfect emu though I can see it running at reasonable speed.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't see the point of emulating the ds on such slow speed, not to mention that it's worse on with a ps3 controller than on the pc
they should stick with older consoles

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
RNorthex said:
i don't see the point of emulating the ds on such slow speed, not to mention that it's worse on with a ps3 controller than on the pc
they should stick with older consoles

I don't know about your PC, but the PS3 has a 3.2GHZ multi-cell processor, seems like it's speed would be probably be a little less compromised than most computers to me, not to mention the graphics processor as well. It's all about how it's written, also, I think most people who have PS3 controllers choose to use them on their PCs over junky USB ones. If you have a DS, use your DS, if you want to play Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow or the other two on a 50 inch HD television, get the emulator. More support and interest to homebrew developers, better end-product, remember that before you dismiss things in blatant fanboyism.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's one thing to say you prefer PS3 over the wii but to go as far as to say because I play PS3 I can't play anything else is kind of stupid.

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part of the reasons that people make emulators is just to say it can be done.
A large amount of people want to play other games on their consoles.
How many Wii owners would want to play a PS3 game on their Wii given the opportunity???
My guess is a huge amount.... but Thatttt won't happen lol

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, that's understandable. But the DS? I wouldn't play well because of the lack of a touchscreen and the resolution on a 50-inch TV would be...
Especially comparing the difference between the Lite and the XL...

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
DS on the PS3...?

I bought a DS to play games on the Go (Can make fun for PSP Go here), or at night in the dark just before I go to sleep. I I ever get a PS3 for it's library of games and possibilities. It's good to see the evolution of emulation but I prefer if they made this much effort on making something else... (But doing that Is a pretty good work so I have to say I am very impresed)

But the resolution is too stretcy and for the controls I can see the motion control but again... imagine playing Ouendan in the ps3...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: