Nintendo DS Lite question

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by THeLL, Jul 23, 2006.

1. THeLL
    OP

THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2004
    Netherlands
    1. Which Passcard can I use for my soon to buy Nintendo DS Lite with G6 Lite (Chinese version)? I know Passcard 3 works, but is there any cheaper version (if possible at www.psxbox.net) than that one?

2. If I flash my DSL , could it be 'seen' by future software of Nintendo, so that I can't play correcly? Is there any disadvantage of not flashing?

2. Pado

Pado GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Holy Land
    1) passcard 3 is the cheapest one on psxbox along with superkey and ezpass 3

2) hard to tell you ... there's of course the possibility [​IMG] but Nintendo isn't as mean as Sony [​IMG] ...

disadvantage of not flashing ??? ... ehm ... a passcard drains more power and malware can brick your dsl [​IMG] ....

3. squall3031

squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2006
    hmmm, if malware can brick your ds. I would stay away from that Opera DS browser then....internet is full of malwares [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice