Hacking "Nintendo DS gets RAM Beef Injection" (cart pix)

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I kinda expected that
smile.gif

Well, MoonShell does preload the data in DS RAM Expansion, if you use a SLOT-1 device. However, it also does that with SuperCard and M3 ...
smile.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If a game comes out bounded with a memory expansion pack like DK64 I would buy it !
I mean if they throw in the package the expansion and they charge you 5-$10 more and the game is really good, plus other games might take advantage of the expansion to add more feature then I would say it's alright.
I remember with the N64 and an expansion pack some games would run with an higher resolution and some others had extras like more moltiplayer boots or extras.
I think only one or two games depended on the memory pack in order to run at all, and they came bounded with it anyway, the rest just took somehow advantage of it, but it was optional.
I think I would love to see that on the DS, get the ram pack for the browser or for a BIG game and get many others to run better.
After a while everybody would have purchased one and maybe every game will start to use it to the fullest.
My opinion that is........
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo