Nintendo DS complete rom list

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by joe90, Sep 6, 2006.

Sep 6, 2006

Nintendo DS complete rom list by joe90 at 9:32 AM (13,588 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. joe90
    OP

Newcomer joe90 Advanced Member

Hi.. has anyone got a txt/spreadsheet list of all the roms on the DS.. somthing like http://nds.roms.in/ would be good, but a complete list.

Its for a app i am developing..

Cheers

2. ndstuff

Member ndstuff GBAtemp Regular

Poland
  3. ds6220

Member ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Nice first post.........umm....wait....didn't he ask for a complete text list or something? Aw screw it. just point him in the direction of the first 100 roms. [​IMG]

4. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Well all you have to do is click the link for the next 100 roms, and so on. [​IMG]

The rom list is complete. [​IMG]

5. ds6220

Member ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If I could type slower so you all could keep up I would... [​IMG] but......again...that is not what he is asking for. Sure, he could get off his duff and make his own damn list using the GBATemp resource and it probably would not take too long but he was simply asking for a text file, probably 1 page, of all the releases for DS so he could use it for an application, maybe a rom re-namer, maybe a cappuccino machine, I don't know. [​IMG]

6. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Lol...it takes less than 1 minute to copy and paste the roms into a text document (I know 'cos I just tried it!), the important thing is that he wanted a complete list, which it is.

I suppose I could have just saved the list I made in notepad and upped it somewhere, but I presume everyone knows how to copy and paste nowadays. [​IMG]

Read the first post again...he actually asked for " somthing like http://nds.roms.in/ would be good, but a complete list.", ndstuff linked him to EXACTLY what he asked for!

Maybe it's got something to do with your "American" English, and that fact that you seem fixated on a text list, (*note TEXT LIST, NOT TEXT FILE) but a complete text list is what the link "http://gbatemp.net/index.php?gon=1&ndslist=1" points to, and it's almost a duplicate of the example link, contained in the first post! [​IMG]

Nice first post ndstuff...well done!!! [​IMG]

7. alexp2_ad

Member alexp2_ad Certified Smart Ass

United Kingdom
    I saved all the gbatemp pages except the most recent one, then made some php that cut the ROMs from it then made it cache the most recent page once a day and get the ROMs from that. Then it shows them all on one page in a long table I can easily search. [​IMG]

But it's for my own use, and you can't have it! [​IMG]

8. Jesper64

Newcomer Jesper64 Member

Australia
    I've got an Excel spreadsheet that is just the SuperCard Compatibility list from Dualscene.net. If you give me your email I can email it to you.

Alternatively, get OfflineList and the Advanscene dat and generate a txt file that shows all missing roms and just don't add any roms to OfflineList. You can also change the naming scheme in the text file.