Nintendo DS CASE Skins

elric1966

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite sure where to ask this but this looked like the closest forum.
smile.gif

I was looking around to see if anyone had any templates for creating their own skins for the DS. I'm not talking about the software skins, like for the R4 etc, I'm wanting to make my own Case ones. i.e. The Upper/Lower Panels and the Outside.

Thanks!

[Elric]

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you'd like someone else to handle the printing Decalgirl offer a service where they will print good-quality custom skins for you. There is a template on the their forum, you have to register to download the file. They will not print any copyrighted material (screenshots, official artwork, etc) for legal reasons, but if you're working from scratch yourself it's worth looking into.

DBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Psyfira said:
If you'd like someone else to handle the printing Decalgirl offer a service where they will print good-quality custom skins for you. There is a template on the their forum, you have to register to download the file. They will not print any copyrighted material (screenshots, official artwork, etc) for legal reasons, but if you're working from scratch yourself it's worth looking into.

thank you for the website

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455