Nintendo DS Card Reviews

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by dolejh, Dec 15, 2009.

Dec 15, 2009

Nintendo DS Card Reviews by dolejh at 7:04 PM (648 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. dolejh
    OP

Newcomer dolejh Newbie

United States
    I had (have) a r4ds card and it is failing on me and I need something new. I see that there are alot of choices and alot of them are reviewed on this site.

Is there just like a score board review that I can look at that you guys may have ranked the cards. I am just looking for a easy to use review sheet that says here is our pick?

JD

2. gringosam

Newcomer gringosam Member

United States
    I agree, as long as the cards are actively supported by their manufacturers, it seems mostly it comes down to preference for the menu perhaps. As long as they work you know. A few notable differences might be that the M3i Zero comes with a usb adapter to flash the firmware unlike the others.

3. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    I'd say you want the ones that are updated often. Wait...that's still nearly all of them. [​IMG]

Cyclo DS: If you want one of the best (expensive).

Acekard 2.1/i: This is the usual cheap card that is extremely useful.

SuperCard DSOne/i: Get this one if you are excited about the new loader. Or if you like a lot of features. Beware of PSRAM errors though (like overheating and such). If you do have a bad PSRAM, just use Bliss' Triple Loader and load games from the DSTT. Or fix it yourself (which is actually pretty simple).

M3 Real/M3 iZero: Get this for the Sakura loader. It's definitely one of the best (if not the best) loaders out there.

i/TouchDS: Keep your distance from this card. It really isn't that good.

R4: No. It was good in the past (back when I didn't even know about flashcards, so I don't know how good), but not anymore. So many clones out there! [​IMG]

EDIT: The ones I posted on are the more popular cards (although I forgot about the DSTT). I don't know anything about the G6, or anything like that.