ROM Hack Nintendo DS Action Replay Codes Requests : Please Read

DannyLoya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the right Forum to post this Thread in , so If it's not then I do Apologize , I am New to this site . Anyways I wanted to know who's in charge of Creating Action Replay codes for the Nintendo DS Games ? Here's two very Important Codes I really Absolutely need , and I look everywhere for them , but had no luck . so here are my Requests :

Pokemon White 2 : US Version : 1 Hit Kill in Battle

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's World Championship 2011 : US Version : Refill Life Points OR Infinite Life Points .

As you Notice here , First I put the name of the Game , then second I put what version I have , which meens I'm over here in the United States , So I need these two codes to work for that country . and Third I put the name of the Action Replay code I want .

So Please I would really Appreciate it if someone can Make these codes for me .
Reply to here with the codes OR send me a message to my Inbox on here .
Thankyou for your time .

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
codes are created by many people on the internet, then compiled for the database by elixirdream and Demonic722.

from the release post said:
We don't take all credits for doing this, what we are doing here is just compiling all of the code hackers hard work. Therefore, credits should go to all the code hackers and people who had contributed by any means. This is a credit list that we borrowed from Narin and have been maintained by elixirdream till now. Please PM Elixirdream, Demonic722, or CMPNDSUpdater, if your name is missing from the list.

while their are people here who made AR codes, you would be much better off requesting at the official CMP forum. http://www.codemasters-project.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?87-nDS-Requests

-another world

DannyLoya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just Visited that Site you showed me , and I created an account on it .
They said Nintendo DS Action Replay code Requests are no Longer being Taken
Because there are No Active Hackers doing the Requests . so What now ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning