Nintendo Direct Today 2PM GMT / 6AM PT / 9AM ET

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also did i miss something. AC adapter "Not" included? How the fug are you supposed to charge it if you didn't previously own a 3ds or does it have a cradle of some sort

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also did i miss something. AC adapter "Not" included? How the fug are you supposed to charge it if you didn't previously own a 3ds or does it have a cradle of some sort

Buying a charger seperately. They did that starting with the 3DS XL, for some reason USA was the only exception at the time.

DarkWrath669

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

They take the cost of a charger out of the cost of the system

So say it would be $150 for system and charger, they decide to sell the system for $145 and charger for $5 to make it optional (Values are an example)
No right to complain really.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't get why people are still complaining with the charger not being included. They stopped selling those bundled with the 3DS XL in Europe since its release.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why people are still complaining with the charger not being included. They stopped selling those bundled with the 3DS XL in Europe since its release.

Because Nintendo of America ALWAYS gave out chargers with EVERY handheld ever released. This is the first time they are lowballing us.

Reactions: johnbus

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Its just a dumb move in general. I know from watching moms and their kids buy these systems at walmart or gamestop. They really dont know what they need they think when buying a game system it will include everything you need for that said game system to run. Now little Johnny is going to be bugging his mom to go back to the store to buy an ac adapter which may or may not be sold out. Also not only has nintendo always included a way to power their game systems but EVERY console or handheld that has ever been released in america has had it included.

Reactions: johnbus

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Useless direct, i had to mute the first part, because the broken english, and i had watched for a minute how broken the remaining english was..

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand they want to cut costs buuuuuut..... if you buy a new 3ds and you already have a 3ds then wouldn't you sell your older 3ds after buying the newer one? preferably with everything included of course. I mean I'm just saying..

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait, they don't bundle chargers with the 3DS any more?

I think that's just the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

It's like buying a Playstation 4 and the controller isn't bundled. It's not an accessory, it's a goddamn necessity.

They haven't for like 2.5 years (starting with the launch of the XL). The US was the only exception for some reason, so it's new to them. Still dumb, yes.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, first the challenging swappable external memory and now chargers aren't included? Good lord, Nintendo. Other than that, it was a pretty good Direct. Glad to see Fire Emblem is getting some love. Just wish we could next some more news on Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei for the Wii U. I was really looking forward to that one.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The new Fire Emblem announcement is bitter sweet... It is great that we will get it but it probably means we won't be seeing the next Advance Wars anytime soon...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Its just a dumb move in general. I know from watching moms and their kids buy these systems at walmart or gamestop. They really dont know what they need they think when buying a game system it will include everything you need for that said game system to run. Now little Johnny is going to be bugging his mom to go back to the store to buy an ac adapter which may or may not be sold out. Also not only has nintendo always included a way to power their game systems but EVERY console or handheld that has ever been released in america has had it included.
It says on the box NO AC CHARGER INCLUDED. Unless the mum likes to spend that amount of money without reading, then this example is pretty lame.

also I've got about three 3DS chargers in my house, probably a DSi charger knocking around too. Why do I need more?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol