Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase September 2020 - Rune Factory 5 trailer, Disgaea 6 confirmed

What mysteries will we see unveiled today, in Nintendo's latest Direct Mini? As this is a Partner Showcase, whatever is in store will be solely from third-party developers, such as last time, where Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster was announced. Be sure to tune in, as the Direct starts in mere minutes, or stick around to catch out live coverage.

We kick off with Monster Hunter. Magnamalo is the new beast you'll be hunting down to protect your village. Monster Hunter Rise launches March 26, 2021. Pre-order today to get some cosmetics.

Another Capcom game. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. Summer 2021. There will be a Monster Hunter Direct right after this Direct, showing 15 minutes of gameplay.

Fitness Boxing is getting a sequel. You'll be able to box to the beat of songs. There's a new 2-player mode. Your save from the first game can be carried over. Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise launches December 4th.

Disgaea 6 confirmed. Your max level is 100 million. Summer 2021. It'll be a Switch exclusive. Disgaea 5 Complete will be playable for a short time for free in a Nintendo Switch Online trial, too.

Empire of Sin has a new trailer now. That's about it for that game.

Sniper Elite 4 launches Holiday 2020.

The Long Dark launches today. Is an exploration survival game. Has a focus on either story, or permadeath survival mode.

PGA Tour 2K21. Local or online play. September 25th.

Hades hits the Switch later today.

Balan Wonderworld. It's a 3D platformer, with each level needing different costumes which all have different abilities for you to put on to get past each platforming puzzle. It has coop. March 26 2021 release.

Rune Factory 5. You play as a peacekeeping ranger. Everything from the Rune Factory series is back, from fishing, combat, farming, and more. Launches 2021.

Moon Studios is bringing Ori and the Will of the Wisps to the Switch. Available later today. It'll also get a fancy collector's edition with both Ori games.

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reserving judgement (well, not really I guess since I'm complaining), but I did not get a good vibe from that RF5 trailer at all. I enjoyed Frontier, but hated Oceans. Guess we'll see how this one goes.

Also, that one character with the ridiculously large breasts...? *sigh*

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

PoiRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ori, will of the wisps? I must say I'm surprised, this was very good news. I thought Ori 2 would be xbox/pc exclusive for a year or so.

This is a huge release! I hope the Switch version is a good one though.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rune Factory, my dude. I honestly thought they were dead after their parent company bit it, after RF4 (3DS). I am so happy they are still going. What a fantastic series.

Reactions: DSoryu

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
American school system in a nutshell

More like trying to schedule a bunch of shit in regards to I trying to get the job I actually wanted earlier this year, but then the CEO of the company went full "for everyone's safety" in terms of hiring people until they apparently must have lost enough people so that now they need to bring on more staff. There was a fuckup on scheduling things that was caused by someone close to me who's interests and mine have been at odds a lot throughout my life.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this one was so much better than the other ones, sniper elite 4, mosnter hunter games, ballad wonderland or whatever seemed fun and ori.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho