Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase September 2020 - Rune Factory 5 trailer, Disgaea 6 confirmed

What mysteries will we see unveiled today, in Nintendo's latest Direct Mini? As this is a Partner Showcase, whatever is in store will be solely from third-party developers, such as last time, where Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster was announced. Be sure to tune in, as the Direct starts in mere minutes, or stick around to catch out live coverage.

We kick off with Monster Hunter. Magnamalo is the new beast you'll be hunting down to protect your village. Monster Hunter Rise launches March 26, 2021. Pre-order today to get some cosmetics.

Another Capcom game. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. Summer 2021. There will be a Monster Hunter Direct right after this Direct, showing 15 minutes of gameplay.

Fitness Boxing is getting a sequel. You'll be able to box to the beat of songs. There's a new 2-player mode. Your save from the first game can be carried over. Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise launches December 4th.

Disgaea 6 confirmed. Your max level is 100 million. Summer 2021. It'll be a Switch exclusive. Disgaea 5 Complete will be playable for a short time for free in a Nintendo Switch Online trial, too.

Empire of Sin has a new trailer now. That's about it for that game.

Sniper Elite 4 launches Holiday 2020.

The Long Dark launches today. Is an exploration survival game. Has a focus on either story, or permadeath survival mode.

PGA Tour 2K21. Local or online play. September 25th.

Hades hits the Switch later today.

Balan Wonderworld. It's a 3D platformer, with each level needing different costumes which all have different abilities for you to put on to get past each platforming puzzle. It has coop. March 26 2021 release.

Rune Factory 5. You play as a peacekeeping ranger. Everything from the Rune Factory series is back, from fishing, combat, farming, and more. Launches 2021.

Moon Studios is bringing Ori and the Will of the Wisps to the Switch. Available later today. It'll also get a fancy collector's edition with both Ori games.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nothing worthwhile here, in my opinion.

When are we getting the next traditional (read: proper) Legend of Zelda game? Hopefully after BotW2...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just saying....rune factory 5 looks better than pokemon swo/shi.
Nintendo 64 games can look as good as, if not better than, Sword/Shield.

Meanwhile, Sword/Shield run on the exact same system as Xenoblade 2, which is a truly breathtaking game. Gorgeous.
Game Freak really freaked this one up.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks very good I hope one day they will port over the Star Ocean series to the switch i guess it isnt that popular enough

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by AmandaRose,

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Rune Factory V, i was waiting for it since, you see the logo in the E3 2017, 3 years but now it is near.
It's more better that i was expecting, i only play de first of the wii games but its really a better version of the snes harvest moon :)

Monster Hunter x 2, i was telling that it will be only 3DS 2 - Hunter Storys, but they put Rise too, not bad.
I don't play none of the franchise but it`s a religion in Japan,g etting an annual delivery game.

Last edited by Henceforth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple