Nintendo Direct February 14

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but Valentine's Day is June 12.......

February 14th is the day of "Saint Valentine", so "Valentine's day" is actually short for "Saint Valentine's day".

In Brazil we don't celebrate "Saint Valentine's day" but we have a day to celebrate "Couple's day" which is June 12 (Best translation I could come up with)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
February 14th is the day of "Saint Valentine", so "Valentine's day" is actually short for "Saint Valentine's day".

In Brazil we don't celebrate "Saint Valentine's day" but we have a day to celebrate "Couple's day" which is June 12 (Best translation I could come up with)

June 12th is Saint Anthony's day, he was a Portuguese saint born in Lisbon who was considered a matrimonial saint back in his day, and still is to this date in Portugal, Brasil and Spain.
Although in Portugal we have the traditional Valentine's Day, and in the 12th we have "Casamentos de Santo António" (Saint Anthony's Weddings), which is a day where hundreds of couples get married and get blessings from the bishop.

So, Saint Valentine is known for love and romance, whereas Saint Anthony is famous for weddings. From what I've seen Brasil only has St Anthony though.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I'd be curious to watch it. If for nothing else, to see if they dare to say anything Rayman-related. But I can't: I've got a job to do at that time. :(

but Valentine's Day is June 12.......
So...are we delaying Valentine's day as well, now? :P

(just kidding, of course. But really: it's on 14th of February in Europe. And I think in other regions as well :) ).

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to be optimistic about a Zelda 3DS title being released, but seeing as we are already getting a Wind Waker HD remake, and A new title is under wraps as we speak, I dont expect anything Zelda related. Im going to assume it has to do with miiverse, E-Shop stuff, or a Possible new game. Or just more info about Pokemon.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't you heard? Most chicks are into Nintendo! Those fanboys will be getting blowies while watching it to cushion the disappointment.

A blowie? That's it? I'll be getting a piece of ass while we both orgasm to each game. In the voice of Jigsaw "Oh yes, there will be lots orgasms"

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to be optimistic about a Zelda 3DS title being released, but seeing as we are already getting a Wind Waker HD remake, and A new title is under wraps as we speak, I dont expect anything Zelda related. Im going to assume it has to do with miiverse, E-Shop stuff, or a Possible new game. Or just more info about Pokemon.
I completely forgot the Miiverse is supposed to be coming to the 3DS soon! I'd like to see some release dates for some games. Animal Crossing, Pikmin, ect And also ome X and Y news seeing that the new Eevee evo is about to be announced in Japan.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I completely forgot the Miiverse is supposed to be coming to the 3DS soon! I'd like to see some release dates for some games. Animal Crossing, Pikmin, ect And also ome X and Y news seeing that the new Eevee evo is about to be announced in Japan.
I haven't been following Pikmin 3 very much. Don't tell me that they still haven't given a release date for that, either! Yikes.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Miiverse is getting subforums for people you choose to invite now, will definitely come in handy for AC.

Reactions: chavosaur

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A blowie? That's it? I'll be getting a piece of ass while we both orgasm to each game. In the voice of Jigsaw "Oh yes, there will be lots orgasms"
What's wrong with a blowie? Some can be VERY outstanding, especially some of the ones people here give to Costello.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1