Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow (03.03.2016)

logo_ndirect.png

Catch a new Nintendo Direct on March 3 at 2 p.m. PT for updates on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles planned for launch through summer 2016.

The presentation will not include any updates on NX or mobile.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres been a Paper Mario game supposedly rumored for Wii U for quite some time now so I think we might see something of that. Otherwise I'm not sure what to expect other than boring updates on already coming games.

Reactions: KiiWii

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With 3 months to go until E3, I think this Direct will probably be the one to wrap up any last remaining Wii U/3DS releases. My predictions:

Star Fox Zero details. I'm going to guess it's a limited edition pack with exclusive Amiibos
European Fire Emblem Fate's release date. Maybe even a new bundle pack.
More details on that Nintendo Account and why everyone should sign up for it.
Ace Attorney 6 details?
Taking a chance and bravely showing that Metroid Federation Force game again.
Probably more limited edition pack for Pokken Tournament

Hopefully Nintendo can pull a, "one more thing" moment like they did for Cloud as a fighter in Smash Bros so I'm still hopeful.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the direct will start with hykem saying he works for nintendo and will ban every 5.3/5.4 console cuz of piracy
huehuehue

but really, i want to see more of pokemon sun/moon and that rumored paper mario game :angry:

Reactions: ElyosOfTheAbyss

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping for Zelda U and Star Fox Zero release dates. New Advance Wars for 3DS would be incredible. If by some miracle we get Doom 4 I will literally shit myself with excitement (happy to provide evidence for non-believers).

Reactions: EarlAB

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm hoping for Zelda U and Star Fox Zero release dates. New Advance Wars for 3DS would be incredible. If by some miracle we get Doom 4 I will literally shit myself with excitement (happy to provide evidence for non-believers).
Doom 4?
I don't know where the hell did you pull that out from, but if it happens I will welcome it and suspect you have some shady connections.

Reactions: EarlAB

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now they have delayed Fates compared to America, I demand a Fire Emblem 2016 Special Pack to be released on May, containing FE:Fates with optional original VA and content, SMTxFE and a still unannounced Wii U Fire Emblem game. Also an upcoming Metroid Prime 4 demo. I will not settle for less Nintendo!

PS: If anyways Nintendo will disappoint, at least let me dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.