Nintendo Direct Coming on Thursday Nov. 12

Capture.PNG

Nintendo have just released a press release announcing a new Nintendo direct scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm PT.
Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.

:arrow:Nintendo Direct

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Twilight Princess HD hype, START! I can only dream... ; - ;

I'm finally getting a New 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition, and now there's hope TPHD might be announced, or even come out before the end of the year.

It really isn't helping that I have to work on 4 individual college assignments, each accounting for 30% of my grade on the corresponding subject, and finals are about two weeks from now. Man, I shouldn't have purchased Triforce Heroes. I'm not studying jack sh*t this month, most likely.

Reactions: Shadow#1

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Princess HD hype, START! I can only dream... ; - ;

I'm finally getting a New 3DS XL Majora's Mask edition, and now there's hope TPHD might be announced, or even come out before the end of the year.

It really isn't helping that I have to work on 4 individual college assignments, each accounting for 30% of my grade on the corresponding subject, and finals are about two weeks from now. Man, I shouldn't have purchased Triforce Heroes. I'm not studying jack sh*t this month, most likely.
Imagine if TWPHD was for the N3DS and Wii U. BALLS = DROPPED It will make up all of nintendos sins

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Still, That's all I want all of my beloved Wii games on N3DS idfc if it is download only. I will update and break all my haxs to get them
Well, a "new" Zelda game only available in download version would probably not be received to well, so I doubt they'll do that :P
(But I understand you, I would do the same if SMS 3D / HD / 2 / idk were to be released :creep: )

Reactions: BurningDesire

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Still, That's all I want all of my beloved Wii games on N3DS idfc if it is download only. I will update and break all my haxs to get them

Well said. Balls would really drop if yet another remake was announced for the [N]3DS. I'm excited about the SNES VC speculation someone on this thread brought up, too. Gamecube, not so much, but official SNES VC => SNES rom injections through HANS => no need for blargSNES. A thing or not, it'd be great.

Well, a "new" Zelda game only available in download version would probably not be received to well, so I doubt they'll do that :P
(But I understand you, I would do the same if SMS 3D / HD / 2 / idk were to be released :creep: )

I think it could work. I only get my games digitally anyways, since Nintendo doesn't ship anything to Brazil officially and I'm an impatient person.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I think it could work. I only get my games digitally anyways, since Nintendo doesn't ship anything to Brazil officially and I'm an impatient person.
I really don't know. Even if digital releases are great for "small" games, people often like "collector" games like TLoZ series being released in physical version. I remember people complaining about the ALBW Collector 3DS XL having only a download code, and not a physical game. Same with the MM one (except it is preinstalled on this one).
And actually, it's kinda understandable, with Nintendo crappy online policy (only one console per account...).
And even the fact that you can find cartridge games for easily ~10 euros less than the e-shop price is an important point.

Last edited by Deleted member 370671,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol