Nintendo Direct April 1st 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 11pm GMT

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was personally hoping when they were talking about Mario's 30th anniversary that they were releasing a new 3D Mario Platformer.

Sadly I think its not going to come this gen which is ashame as its a bucket load of money for them just waiting.

There's always hope for E3... Who am I kidding, it's not gonna happen :/ I'd like to be proven wrong by Nintendo in this case, though

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For johtoddlers, this is a big acomplishemnt

I played since red, my favorite generation is the second, and having two regions on a single game is fantastic,
but Heartgold and SoulSilver were better in every aspect. If it was a 3D classic of Heartgold/Soulsiver, then things would be great in my opinion.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmmm having hard time to understand the joke... does n fail @ that too?

I mean i'd find the video hilarious if it was sony, valve or ms, but given what nintendo does it's normal?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A whole bunch of shit with some amazing Fire Emblem announcements.

I thought my pants couldn't get any wetter after watching the FExSMT trailer, and then I watched the preview for the new FE 3DS and blew my pants to the moon.

Fuckin'. Hype.

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't believe they announced Donkey Kong 64 for Wii U VC, I'm so glad to own a Wii U right now! The N64 version looks like shit on my LCD (even though my N64 is RGB-modded) and there's no emulator that runs the ROM without glitches - so this is really a cool thing.

Other Rare 3D Jump 'n Runs (Banjo, Conker) are well emulated and even remade for Xbox/Xbox 360, so I'm not missing those.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Initial reaction: meh
Overall reaction: meh

Nothing really exciting, hoping for a better nintendo direct at e3
That will be cruel for you.

In fact I was surprised how good that Nintendo Direct was. So many good announcements, there should be at least one good news for everyone.

Oh, and there is The Great Ace Attorney! How can somebody not love this?:wub:

By the way, how was the name of that block game with the cute little box?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By the way, how was the name of that block game with the cute little box?

Box... Boy. :lol:

Also, our SMTxFE prayers have been heard, but they either seem to have cancelled the inclusion of SMT series characters or they only confirmed FE characters for now (and SMT to follow).
Either way, hyped! Something to wake my Wii U from slumber is always welcomed. :D

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Box... Boy. :lol:

Also, our SMTxFE prayers have been heard, but they either seem to have cancelled the inclusion of SMT series characters or they only confirmed FE characters for now (and SMT to follow).
Either way, hyped! Something to wake my Wii U from slumber is always welcomed. :D
Oh .. thank you. All these complicated names these days. :blink:

I did not recognize one Fire Emblem character.. did you?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh .. thank you. All these complicated names these days. :blink:

I did not recognize one Fire Emblem character.. did you?

6fb08f3330.jpg
Not exactly any characters, but she does resemble a manakete.

TemplarGR

Gaming expert
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It was nothing special.

2015 will be a really weak year for Nintendo, especially since they won't release Zelda U this year. I believe Nintendo has shifted its focus into creating games for the NX, which will probably be a console/handheld hybrid.

That is why we won't get many more AAA games for Wii U and the 3DS. Nintendo has more software studios and manpower than any other publisher, it makes no sense to have so few games to show for an entire year, unless this manpower is occupied elsewhere...

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
It was nothing special.

2015 will be a really weak year for Nintendo, especially since they won't release Zelda U this year. I believe Nintendo has shifted its focus into creating games for the NX, which will probably be a console/handheld hybrid.

That is why we won't get many more AAA games for Wii U and the 3DS. Nintendo has more software studios and manpower than any other publisher, it makes no sense to have so few games to show for an entire year, unless this manpower is occupied elsewhere...

Can you provide any evidence for these claims?

Such as a list of exclusive titles per year for the past 5-10 years to support your claims that Nintendo's level of game development is slower than other generations?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i am really annoyed about another candy crush rip off
guess nintendo wants to follow microtransactions..
we already had pokemon link
now a mario crush saga

i smell we will see a zelda candy crush game soon
or maybe a mario kart one, the top screen shows the car driving, while at bottom screen if you "connect 4" the car goes faster

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt