weavile001

Spiritmaster
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
direct.png
Nintendo announced a Direct for this Wednesday. There will be updates about some 3DS and Wii U upcoming titles.

Catch a new Nintendo Direct on Nov. 5 at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET. We will share updates on upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles.

:arrow: Source

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashback from the last E3, when they kept teasing us about Starfox, until...the E3 was over. Now you need to watch the boring after show. Fine, whatever. I keep watching the Boriwata until he jerks off a Wiimote and says "YEAH THIS ROBOT GAME IS AWESOME the same controls will be used for the new starfox game THIS ROBOT IS AWESOME".

Fuck off Nintendo. I'm reading everything tomorrow.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they'll probably talk more about this tomorrow.

edit: Well it looks like they took it down as soon as I posted this.

edit2: Here is a link to what was posted on Nintendo's Mario Kart 8 page about Amiibo's and what they actually add to Mario Kart 8

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is one low res shitty image but it's not the OP's fault as it's directly from Nintendo's Facebook.

Well, I found this one (and rehosted to imgur) on Nintendo's UK Facebook (Wii U UK).
It's not so much low res as it is JPEG compressed up the ass.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Meh. I'll watch it, but it's probably the last time I ever bother. Last time I watched one, it was just a long commercial for bayonetta. And though there was new info, it really could've been told in 5-10 minutes rather than half an hour. If this is a long "we're going to release a smash bros game" announcement, I won't even bother to keep watching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning