Nintendo Dates Some Games For North America

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
What, yet another Pokémon Ranger game? I'm starting to believe people actually like it!
ohmy.gif

Only people who buy Pokemon Ranger are Pokemon fanboys. The games suck. General rule of thumb is that anything that isn't a standard Pokemon game is bad, unless it's the TCG or maybe a puzzler (but even then the puzzlers are reskins of other puzzle games). Most everything else outside of rare exceptions (like maybe the first Pokemon Stadium and Pinball) are bad.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
But I'm one of the biggest Pokémon fanboys out there (like, literally) and I hate the game, I really can't see how anyone, Pokéfanboy or not, can like the Ranger spinoffs in any way. All other Pokémon spinoffs are mediocre at worst, but Ranger games just suck.

I suppose that's why they always put some extras in the games (first game had a Manaphy egg, another game had a Darkrai, etc), to make people buy the games, even if they're not going to play them. Nintendo and GameFreak are so evil.

And that, my friends, concludes why I have become a pirate.
grog.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EWWWWW Samurai Warriors
Rather Have Sengoku Basara 3 on both Wii and PS3
Basara Kicks The Shit out of both Samurai warriors and Dynasty Warriors nuff said

dudeonline said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Looks like Golden Sun won't be coming out this year since it isn't on the list. Unless it comes out in December, that's the only time I can see it coming out now.

That might very well be. A game as well known as Golden Sun may just see a holiday release.

Reggie Said that golden sun 3 is gonna be release fall of 2010

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
XXLANCEXX said:
dudeonline said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Looks like Golden Sun won't be coming out this year since it isn't on the list. Unless it comes out in December, that's the only time I can see it coming out now.

That might very well be. A game as well known as Golden Sun may just see a holiday release.

Reggie Said that golden sun 3 is gonna be release fall of 2010

Reggie has a horrible reputation for being wrong.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo said Golden Sun would be released in North America in 2010 at E3 2009. They said it again at E3 2010 and that was like 2 months away.

The fact that it's not on the list means Camelot still hasn't announced an official release date. They could decide tomorrow to release it anywhere from september to december.

jadawin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So, it looks like Nintendo are not slowing down in favour of the new 3DS. Even though I am eager to get a 3DS I would like a parallel supporting in DS for a long time yet. DS has much to give!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.