Nintendo claims that their full Fall 2018 lineup hasn't been revealed yet

nintendo-kimishima-president.png

During Nintendo's shareholder's meeting, where Kimishima stepped down, and a new president of Nintendo was appointed, the former CEO of Nintendo was questioned about the future of the company. Investors were concerned over Nintendo's sudden stock dive after their E3 2018 conference, and questioned if that was all they had in store for their customers. Kimishima responded by stating that Nintendo's full games lineup hadn't been revealed at E3, and that multiple games are scheduled for release during the "year-end shopping battle holiday season". He assured stockholders that now isn't the time to show off those games, and that Nintendo still has surprises ready, and a "strong" Autumn release scheduled planned for the Nintendo Switch.

:arrow: Source

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
OK so which Wii U games haven't been ported yet? Mario Maker? Mario 3D World? Starfox?

If Nintendo had new titles ready for release this year they'd be shouting from the rooftops about it, anything coming this year that hasn't been announced is not going to be anything more than another Wii U port.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Fault Boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably some big third party port and some smaller Nindies/original games.
I doubt they would release a big game with so little time to properly hype it up (yes, Metroid Prime 4 also does count, because we only had a logo).

Last edited by Fault Boy,

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
makes me wonder if there was some truth to the star fox grand prix or a star fox game in general....also isnt panic button working on a big port?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so which Wii U games haven't been ported yet? Mario Maker? Mario 3D World? Starfox?

If Nintendo had new titles ready for release this year they'd be shouting from the rooftops about it, anything coming this year that hasn't been announced is not going to be anything more than another Wii U port.

No Star Fox unless they fix up those POS forced motion controls.

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is he trying to channel his inner Billy Mays or what?
"But wait! There's more"

Well, until there is a firm release for No More Heroes, I'm not even thinking about buying the console. I'm not about to let Nintendo do me dirty like they did by hyping up Saint's Row 3ds.
You know that Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a spinoff right?

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping for Animal Crossing, wouldn't mind a port of Skyward Sword either. Heck wouldn't mind a port of the original Xenoblade but considering it was already ported to the 3DS guess that is probably not happening.

theguyver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally i dont mind older ports. The more content the merrier. Would be great if they ported some GC classics like LOZ wind waker, RE4, Mario Sunshine, Any Tales rpg games, I would love skies of arcadia in there as well.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want it too, but Dark Dawn sold like garbage and even the fans hated it. It was no Lost Age, but I really didn't think it was too bad really.
:unsure: Isn't it a good thing that even the fans hated it? I mean if that game sold very bad despite fans loving the bad selling entry in the series it would hint that there is no market for games of the series (or huge marketing mistakes where made), yet if fans dislike it wouldn't that more likely hint at Dark Dawn just beeing a bad entry in the series? RPG series can have bad entries from time to time, no need to abandon it just for one bad selling game out of 3.

Edit: Nevermind. Looked it up and this game series sold worse and worse with each release.

Last edited by VitaType,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOZ 3DS Collection for Switch.. Link Between worlds, Ocarina of Time 3DS and Majoras Mask 3DS all in stunning 1080p 60fps please thank you.. take my monies.

In time for Xmas too if you would be so kind. :P

Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0