slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo Channel?
Is this the channel where you download games on DS?

Thank you, rdurbin and Peache
smile.gif

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can also download wiiware titles according to the my details page of it on the shop channel

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it didnt require an update for me, but there is something that concerns me. its asks you if you will allows it to collect data on games you have played to give you game reccomendations. If you allow this they will be able to tell what vc games that you are playing that you may not of bought and probably even your use of the homebrew channel

just found out if you dont allow them to do this you cannot use the DS download service part of the nintendo channel

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
you cant download wiiware titles from this ive been looking round the demo of it on the nintendo website and it does not mention wiiware titles wiiware titles are downloaded from the shop.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
rdurbin said:
it didnt require an update for me, but there is something that concerns me. its asks you if you will allows it to collect data on games you have played to give you game reccomendations. If you allow this they will be able to tell what vc games that you are playing that you may not of bought and probably even your use of the homebrew channel

just found out if you dont allow them to do this you cannot use the DS download service part of the nintendo channel

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/w...intendoInfo.jsp

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Installed it.. really usefull thing, has DS demos, information about games being released and game trailers and videos about Nintendo stuff.. there was an interview with Miyamoto about Wiifit today when I turned it on.

And the videos loaded at a good speed to me, same as watching something from Youtube on my PC. A lot faster than the Wii Shop channel
tongue.gif

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
VDO steaming is way too slow for me. Plus, it can't be saved. If u want to watch it again, u've to steam it over again. That's terrible.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't seem worth it for me. Having a DS flash card, I really don't need demos. As far as trailers and videos... there are only a million gaming websites around the Internet.

Also just read this on Nintendo's website about the Nintendo Channel...

"Please note that a compatible internet connection is required to use the Nintendo Channel (click here if you need assistance connecting your Wii console online), and the WiiConnect24 feature must be turned on"

I don't want WiiConnect24 to be on ever, especially after installing some downloaded VC games. No thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.