Nintendo Channel won't go online...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MarcusRaven, Mar 20, 2010.

1. MarcusRaven
    OP

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Did something for the Nintendo Channel update recently? Because I can't get onto it, but all my other online channels work fine. If a certain IOS updated, or the channel itself, I would like to know so I can get it fixed.

2. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    Gallifrey
    There was an update to the Nintendo Channel a while back; I didn't make a note of when though. Fairly recently, maybe the past couple of months.

3. MarcusRaven
    OP

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    So if I just delete it and redownload it from the Shop Channel, it should (hopefully) work?

4. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    Gallifrey
    As it's an update, you probably shouldn't need to delete it before downloading. Keep in mind though, my Wii isn't hacked and so I have no experience with the Wii Hacking so if normal procedure would affect it then by all means do it that way.

5. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    afaik, the only update the channel had was to make it easier to redownload it
    I didn't think there were any other improvements.
    But if it is a real update, the shop channel will tell you and you can get the new version without removing the old one [​IMG]

6. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    what does it tell you?
    does the 'everybody votes channel' work as well?
    some channels weren't working for me once, i found out i had to set 'where i live' on my wii, which i had never done. i did this by updating via nintendo, then re-installing all my hacks.
    your problem might be different, but just in case [​IMG]