Gaming Nintendo Channel Updated!

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go to the wii shop channel and update your nintendo channel!

all new layout as well... finally catching up to japan's nintendo channel...

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The like 15 seconds of the 2 asian guys made the Nintendo Week video worth watching and I hope they appear in each episode otherwise it isnt worth watching.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GolfDude said:
Just go to the wii shop channel and update your nintendo channel!

all new layout as well... finally catching up to japan's nintendo channel...
The new layout of Nintendo Channel was released in Japan first around July 2009. I experience this on late-July.

mdp_1992 said:
How is it different from japan's Nintendo Channel?
Nothing is changed from the Japanese version.

QUOTE(Pimpmynintendo @ Sep 14 2009, 06:18 PM)
The like 15 seconds of the 2 asian guys made the Nintendo Week video worth watching and I hope they appear in each episode otherwise it isnt worth watching.
That show could be the first when beginning the Nintendo Channel (Japanese version don't get this one), I believe.

I don't like the U.S. version of Nintendo Channel. I like the Japanese version better.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After downloading and reading the Privacy details, it talks about how you agree to let Nintendo receive data in terms of your recent activity on the Wii, like what games you played, for how long, what programs you used, what applications you used etc.

That part is kind of scary. They could see the Backup Launcher data and seeing how I played it for 2 hours.
blink.gif

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Drian117 said:
After downloading and reading the Privacy details, it talks about how you agree to let Nintendo receive data in terms of your recent activity on the Wii, like what games you played, for how long, what programs you used, what applications you used etc.

That part is kind of scary. They could see the Backup Launcher data and seeing how I played it for 2 hours.
blink.gif

Uhm, well, it was the same in the previous version... And i assume you still got the right to deny them that ability.

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm skeptical to download it. I don't know if it's worth the risk of Nintendo seeing what I do... then again what all can they do to my Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM