Hacking Nintendo Channel Update on 4.2u?

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got mail on my Wii from nintendo that the Nintendo Channel hhas an update that adds 3DS trailers etc to it
Im on 4.2u but dont wanna system update so can I somehow get this ninty channel update?without updating firmware

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use your shop channel? if so then yeah just simply go to the shop and download the latest one. If not you need to install the latest shop channel and it's IOS. I forget which one that is as I don't really bother with my shop.....

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rockstar said:
Just got mail on my Wii from nintendo that the Nintendo Channel hhas an update that adds 3DS trailers etc to it
Im on 4.2u but dont wanna system update so can I somehow get this ninty channel update?without updating firmware

This update is a little old (last month I think). Anyway I have 4.2 too and updated it, no problems.

QUOTE(Hells Guardian @ Apr 16 2011, 01:25 PM) Can you use your shop channel? if so then yeah just simply go to the shop and download the latest one. If not you need to install the latest shop channel and it's IOS. I forget which one that is as I don't really bother with my shop.....

He will need to use the shop channel anyway. The message he mentioned just redirects to shop channel.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not entirely true it can easily be done without the shop but it's the easiest option. also I'm quite well aware of what it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1