Not open for further replies.

TomF1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Greatforce said:
Any Flashcards working again? ( Other then the SCDS2 )
Yep, the ez5i, the iSmart Premium, Hyper-R4i, the R4i.cn, the M3i SDHC.

In fact all ez5i clones.

But, they are not working again. They never been blocked.
tongue.gif

Kragar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TomF1 said:
Greatforce said:
Any Flashcards working again? ( Other then the SCDS2 )
Yep, the ez5i, the iSmart Premium, Hyper-R4i, the R4i.cn, the M3i SDHC.

In fact all ez5i clones.

But, they are not working again. They never been blocked.
tongue.gif

you tease for a second I thought m3i cards were back up and running on 1.4.1
frown.gif

higart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, as my daughters R4i seems to be dead now, has anyone got any strong opinions about getting an EZ-Flash Vi now its confirmed working on 1.41e?

Given the rate she got through R4's (lost, broken etc) I don't think I want to stretch to nearly £25 for an acekard but at the same time I'm cautious that N might try and block this card too.

All appears to have settled now but...

Any advice gratefully received
nayps3.gif

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
higart said:
Ok, as my daughters R4i seems to be dead now, has anyone got any strong opinions about getting an EZ-Flash Vi now its confirmed working on 1.41e?

Given the rate she got through R4's (lost, broken etc) I don't think I want to stretch to nearly £25 for an acekard but at the same time I'm cautious that N might try and block this card too.

nayps3.gif

just wait about a month and every card will be updated. acekard 2i is still going to be on top.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
higart said:

nayps3.gif

Actually AK2s cost you half that at shoptemp

but give a fortnight to a month and reassess the situation by then, rather than a knee jerk. I'm going ot hazard a guess that the majority (of decent quality) of cards will be fixed by then.

higart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
higart said:

nayps3.gif

Actually AK2s cost you half that at shoptemp

but give a fortnight to a month and reassess the situation by then, rather than a knee jerk. I'm going ot hazard a guess that the majority (of decent quality) of cards will be fixed by then.

Ah yes, sorry I meant the Supercard DSTWO as they already have the fix.

thanks for the advice - patience is a virtue not necessarilly present in pre-teen girls though!

Looks like I'll have to plan some family fun for this weekend to keep her occupied
mellow.gif

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Can someone please test a Star Wars Lethal Alliance card?

I'd do it myself but I only have 1 DSi. and can't afford to lose it to the update.

Yes, please. I've got the same thing going on here. Personally, I'm using a DSTTi. It's listed as "not functioning", but I haven't seen anyone post evidence of that.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alter said:
Schizoanalysis said:

I'd do it myself but I only have 1 DSi. and can't afford to lose it to the update.

Yes, please. I've got the same thing going on here. Personally, I'm using a DSTTi. It's listed as "not functioning", but I haven't seen anyone post evidence of that.

They just released a new firmware for the DSTTi that bypasses the firmware lockout.
http://gbatemp.net/t253149-dstti-firmware-...ystems-released

I'm still waiting on Acekard......

higart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gumbyx84 said:
Alter said:
Schizoanalysis said:

They just released a new firmware for the DSTTi that bypasses the firmware lockout.

I accidently updated my daughters card with Star Wars Lethal Alliance and it is now giving me an error message.

Also, if you read the whole discussion on the linked post, it appears the DSTTi fix is a spoof and does not work.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
higart said:
gumbyx84 said:
Alter said:
Schizoanalysis said:

I accidently updated my daughters card with Star Wars Lethal Alliance and it is now giving me an error message.

Also, if you read the whole discussion on the linked post, it appears the DSTTi fix is a spoof and does not work.

Well poop. Sorry about that. Swear when I read it it wasn't updates to say it was fake....

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its reasons like this that im glad I stuck with the Ds lite as well, its only problem is the weak speakers. A gba port is way better than a camera and Ds that upgrades to cause problems like this...

Though I still feel bad for all of you who are having problems with this now... maybe a fix will come out soon hopfully.
yaynds.gif

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i just have one question...
i know m3i zero is listed as blocked

but...

WHAT ABOUT THE GMP-Z003 Model?
is that one blocked also?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Jaylen said:

but...

Generally, M3iZero listed as blocked refers to all types of M3iZero, but feel free to test and tell us your results at your own risk.

nodd

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Jaylen said:

but...

GMP-Z003 model is also blocked
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: One of the worst games I have ever played