Nintendo begins banning pirates from 3DS online service

Potato Comes

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
As the information I have gathered, there is no CIA users Ban case. Meanwhile, some genuine users also encounter the same error code. That's why I am not 100% sure that it means BAN.

However, after region block policy, it is another shit. Nintendo continues to rush to the Hell.

kralde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just received an answer from Sky3DS team.

My mail was:

Dear Sky3DS team:
As a happy user of your product, I just wanna let you know that using your flashcard with certain games in online mode can lead to a ban.
Here it is a lot of information about it
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-begins-banning-pirates-from-3ds-online-service.381168/
People now (including me, not banned luckily) are expecting some official information from your team for know how to proceed.
At the moment, I think that NOT using online services is the best way, but people wonder if you will make a solution for this?
Thanks a lot for your attention

and their answer:

We are keeping an eye on this matter, we will figure out a solution later if it's indeed a confirmed big N's ban wave against flashcard.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooooo...sky3ds team will doing nothing, till Nintendo confirm ban wave....so great...no online for sky3ds user for long time

...o en cristiano....no van a hacer un carajo hasta que este foro les diga cual es el problema...si el problema son los public headers....dificil solucion le veo al tema en SKY3ds....su mayor ventaja puede ser su peor handycap....una pena.

saludos compañero y gracias `por la informacion
Who says they're doing nothing? It's not like they can just whip up a solution at the snap of their fingers. They probably are doing something. Waiting for Gateway to do something.

Also, this is an English only forum. I don't care, but the mods do~

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Who says they're doing nothing? It's not like they can just whip up a solution at the snap of their fingers. They probably are doing something. Waiting for Gateway to do something.

Also, this is an English only forum. I don't care, but the mods do~

that is the reason i talked english first .....i said the same but better expressed :D

kralde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment, I am selling my Sky3DS
I've been with Nintendo 3DS since it launch back March 2011. I have a lot of stuff in my console, since I made the proper transfers to my New 3DS XL. I prefer to wait and see if the things got stabilized in this stuff. I'm not willing to get banned after a lot of years and money spent here. So If anybody wants a spare Sky3DS blue button..contact me xD

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment, I am selling my Sky3DS
I've been with Nintendo 3DS since it launch back March 2011. I have a lot of stuff in my console, since I made the proper transfers to my New 3DS XL. I prefer to wait and see if the things got stabilized in this stuff. I'm not willing to get banned after a lot of years and money spent here. So If anybody wants a spare Sky3DS blue button..contact me xD

hahahaha is not my case....only 2 month 2ds user....and only for my child (ans sometimes me) use, so i will ,amtain my sky3ds and no internet conection.

greetings!!!

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Starting tomorrow (since it'd be incredibly stupid to do before the game actually releases) I'm gonna use the private header-injected .3dz of MH4U and see if I get banned. I have two 3DSXL, so if I do, no big whoop.

Speaking of MH4U, since it's already dumped and the game isn't officially released until tomorrow, I wonder how many idiots tried playing online already...

Hmm... Didn't some people go online when they got their copy of Super Smash Bros. 3DS early?

Edited because fu- my eyes

Skull Kiddo

Definitely Not A Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, I have a couple of questions.

1st question) I have GW, I'm on emunand 9.5 and well I don't have a Nintendo ID in that 3DS and for what I've been reading most of the people that have been banned have a NNID. I don't know if I'm more safe by not having a NNID, so that's my question.

2nd question) I only use private headers on my 3dz files, but I only use the header from one game. I have all of these games with Super Mario 3D Land header: Smash Bros, Pokémon X, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Fantasy Life, MH4U (Demo) and Animal Crossing. Is that danger too? I mean, it's better to use the header of different games and not only one?

Thanks!

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you can get banned even if you've never played any games online using a flash card? I use sky3ds but only play single player stuff with it (along with out of region games using regionthree). With the sky3ds I only turn on the internet to enable regionthree, and then turn it off once the game starts. I exclusively play my actual retail 3DS games when playing online. Anyone know how safe this is?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i use my own personal headers, i bought a bunch of ncis carts months back, to use for headers just in case this did become a real thing, i guess i was smart lool its very similar to when i was robbing manuals from preowned sims 3 boxes in game stores to try and registar the serials with origin to get the games lwegit in digital foremat, its basically the same with buying cheap crappy games to use for headers

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question:

Which retail cart would be best recommended for use as a header compatibility with .3DZ/.CIA converts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free