Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

metaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Yo,

I have uploaded archive "2016-10-23_3DS Badge Collections.7z" to https://mega.nz/#F!sMtx2QDa!R5zZMllKVYtmeRuEM6T_5w

I have a fairly exciting update for you all today. I merged in badges from extracts provided by @Bidoofguy (+150 new badges), @dude1709 (+140 new badges) and myself (+30 new badges) for a total of over 300 additional badges! They span collections like Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Animal Crossing, YO-KAI WATCH, Super Mario Bros, Monster Hunter Series 2 & 3, and various others.

Onto the Changelog:
+ Organized Mario vs Donkey Kong Collection
+ Completed Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Collection
+ Added badges to Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (only missing the IV Pole from Set 0304 now)
+ Added badges to Monster Hunter Series 2
+ Added badges to Nikki & Friends (only missing 6 badges now)
+ Added ~300 new badges to the collection from archives posted here recently.
I'd like to thank everyone again for your badge collections, and hope you're enjoying customizing your home screen! If you have special requests on collections to tackle next let me know

piso mojado,
metaboss

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here's a little Pokemon Badges Update (522 badges, sorted by Pokedex number, no Pixel or special badges)

@metaboss Thank you for all your work! The "Mixed Badges" attachement contains some badges which your collection is missing (2 more Youkai and 6 Pixel-Pokemon) :-)

Attachments

• Mixed Badges.rar
    12.4 KB · Views: 299
  • PKMN Badges Dex.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 393

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo Yo,

I have uploaded archive "2016-10-23_3DS Badge Collections.7z" to https://mega.nz/#F!sMtx2QDa!R5zZMllKVYtmeRuEM6T_5w

I have a fairly exciting update for you all today. I merged in badges from extracts provided by @Bidoofguy (+150 new badges), @dude1709 (+140 new badges) and myself (+30 new badges) for a total of over 300 additional badges! They span collections like Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Animal Crossing, YO-KAI WATCH, Super Mario Bros, Monster Hunter Series 2 & 3, and various others.

Onto the Changelog:
+ Organized Mario vs Donkey Kong Collection
+ Completed Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Collection
+ Added badges to Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (only missing the IV Pole from Set 0304 now)
+ Added badges to Monster Hunter Series 2
+ Added badges to Nikki & Friends (only missing 6 badges now)
+ Added ~300 new badges to the collection from archives posted here recently.
I'd like to thank everyone again for your badge collections, and hope you're enjoying customizing your home screen! If you have special requests on collections to tackle next let me know

piso mojado,
metaboss

Hi metaboss,

Thank you for your contribution. Are these badge US region? Are they safe to merge to a US new3ds?

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have redownloaded all the badges and Im going to sort them now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi metaboss,

Thank you for your contribution. Are these badge US region? Are they safe to merge to a US new3ds?
Its totally safe, unless the badges are from diferent region an that only affect to System Badges... so... its perfectly fine!

Reactions: DevilzCY

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• metaboss.zip
    677.3 KB · Views: 366
  • badges 251016.zip
    386.3 KB · Views: 313

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i wish so much there was still a way to cheat 99 tries

You actually can still cheat (with GW) the problem is your NNID gets banned the next day. So to be abled to play again you need to delete your banned NNID and make a new one (this is possible with CFW) and go through the whole Badge Arcade Tutorial. IMO its not worth the hassle.

Of course the badges' data is stored on Nintendo's servers and there could be a way to download every badge and convert them to png files. But I have no idea how to do that and nobody who could do it seems to be interested in working on that. However here's the link https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-unpacking-badge-images-from-nintendo-badge-arcade-romfs.405209/

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
You actually can still cheat (with GW) the problem is your NNID gets banned the next day. So to be abled to play again you need to delete your banned NNID and make a new one (this is possible with CFW) and go through the whole Badge Arcade Tutorial. IMO its not worth the hassle.

Of course the badges' data is stored on Nintendo's servers and there could be a way to download every badge and convert them to png files. But I have no idea how to do that and nobody who could do it seems to be interested in working on that. However here's the link https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-unpacking-badge-images-from-nintendo-badge-arcade-romfs.405209/
i mean for NTR. also i would stil buy the firt 5 treies

metaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zut Alors!

I have uploaded archive "2016-10-25_3DS Badge Collections.7z" to https://mega.nz/#F!sMtx2QDa!R5zZMllKVYtmeRuEM6T_5w

We added a ton of new badges this update thanks to @Binebina87 (~40 new badges), @Bidoofguy (~320 badges), and @Brawl345 (~50 new badges)!!! You guys rock. This update adds a lot of Mega Man, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Tomadachi Life, Monster Hunter, and various other collections!

Changelog:
+ Organized Super Mario Bros (210/210)
+ Organized The Legend of Zelda (114/135)
+ Organized Monster Hunter series 3 (17/17)
+ Organized Pixel Collection 1
+ Organized Pixel Collection 2
+ Organized Pixel Collection 3
+ Completed Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (74/74)
+ Merged new badges into Kirby Keychain 2 & 3, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Monster Hunter 2, and various unorganized folders (~400 total)
@Bidoofguy, I didn't realize you've been continually adding to mega and the last archive I had was from 10/12. I'm re-running the scan against it now and it's already coming up with even more that I missed so I'll make sure those get added in the next update and I'll regularly check for your updates. Thank you :-)

@DevilzCY - what I've found is that the actual png files are identical between regions so you should be safe to load any you like via GYTB. As @CoopLink mentioned, you'll want to follow the GYTB documentation for setting system badges appropriate to your region.

@Binebina87 - wrt downloading the source files from the servers, I looked into that but figured out real quick I need to decrypt the files and I don't have a 3DS with CFW and decrypt9. If I can get the decrypted files I might be able to write a routine to parse the pngs out into separate files. I hear a K11 hax that will allow a 3ds downgrade without needing a hardmod or 2nd 3ds will be out soon so maybe I'll give it a shot when/if that happens.

Thanks all. Thinking I'll tackle pokemon next but that folder of > 400 badges just looks intimidating. I also realize this archive is getting a bit large, so I'll likely upload it in both archive and individual format in the next update for those interested.

piso mojado,
metaboss

metaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MEGATON Edition (aka "the badges must flow") Update!

Looking for those last few Pokemon badges? We've got them all. YO-KAI? Every single one. TLoZ A Link to the Past? Entire collection here! We even have the exotic Japanese Archipelago (Todofuken) and Dry Landscape (Karesansui) badges!

Brought to you by @Binebina87 and myself- we've been hard at work for the last week to produce something incredible - a 100% complete collection of every single badge released so far (and a few not released yet).

In total, there are 7,455 badges. Every badge documented at this site is accounted for in this archive, plus some more. They are sorted into folders by their "Collection ID" and named as they are in the source files. This new collection was created independently of what I had worked on before - no set or catcher images are included here, just the badges and an inventory. The PNG files in this collection are bit-for-bit identical to their counterparts in the old collection - CRC32 hashes will match - they are exactly the same as GYTB extracted pngs.

:-) enjoy!

piso mojado,
metaboss

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eventhough the Pokemon badges from @metaboss ' awesome 100% collection are sorted by Gen and Dex number, I renamed them to fit my previous uploads (Pokémon badge.DexNo.png)

So here you guys go! All currently available Pokemon badges (no Pixel or specials badges)

Attachments

• Pokemon Badges 100% 1.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 377
  • Pokemon Badges 100% 2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 370

metaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moshi moshi,

I've updated the archive to include 101 Super Mario Maker badges which are NSMB Wii U themed. Get the full archive here or just grab the new badges attached to this post.

I've also noticed that we are now missing at least 88 badges documented here. The missing badges are

* 25 Pokemon Pixel Hoenn region badges
* 5 YO KAI WATCH Kaimah badges
* 58 Animal Crossing Sanrio Collaboration badges

If you have a 3DS with Japanese Badge Arcade that can run JKSM and want to help, shoot me a PM.

piso mojado,
metaboss

Attachments

• MroMkr3.7z
    333.1 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: dude1709

metaboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
annyeong hashimnikka,

Looks like there are 58 new SuMo badges this week. The archive has been updated with them here, or grab just the added badges attached.

I'm still looking for someone with a JP 3DS with badge center and homebrew access to help get some missing badges...

I suspect we're going to see some more Nikki badges soon too.

Thanks,
metaboss

Attachments

• Pokemon06.7z
    205.1 KB · Views: 343

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: