Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! You may note that there´s a tool named GYTB to install your own Custom Badges.
GYTB also allows you to extract your official badges from your ext data, so you can have your original badges in your SD on .png files ready to re-inject in with de GYTB, but i only have 48 badges, all this 48 badges are from de Nintendo Badge Arcade game so you can have Custom ones and Original ones with the GYTB!

Custom badges are pretty cool, but... if you can actually can have Custom ones + Another official ones like from the @Februarysn0w ext data would be AWESOME!
So in this thread, we can upload our Nintendo Badges so we can make a great collection of them!

Actually... we have badges OVER 9000!!! nah :D We have 1800+ badges!

GYTB lastest version here: https://github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB

All Nintendo Badges here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/vg4k3a

EDIT:
-Added USA badges from @wolfforthewin
-Added EUR badges from @Filo97
-Added Arcade Themes from @anonymoose
-Added EUR badges from @Sirence (Added missing badges)
-Added EUR badges from @NikolaMiljevic
-Badges sorted by game thanks to @Sirence
-Badges divided on 2 rar files (not necessary to extract them on same time)
-Added Arcade badges from @Brion
-System Badges are now renamed, so now works on EUR, JPN and USA 3DS too! (On System Badges zip)
-Added USA badges from @MichMaster
-USA System Badges tested and working!
-Added USA badges from @Garro
-BADGES FIXED! Renamed badges in JPN text with USA/EUR badges name!
-Deleted duplicated badges! Now all badges will be scanned to delete duplicated ones!
-Super Mario and Zelda badges now sorted by game!
-Added EUR badges from @dude1709
-Animal Crossing and Pullblox are now sorted!
-Added ??? badges from @brennerei
-Added JPN badges from @TrapperKeeperX
-Added EUR badges from @Larsenv
-Added USA badges from @Bidoofguy
-Added EUR badges from @Filo97
-Added

Notes:
If a Badge shortcut does not works, change its name with the Title ID list from http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
GYTB supports max 1000 badges! So be sure you pick the badges that really want on your SD!
To restore your original badges from the arcade, go to the Badge Arcade, then to the Help Desk> I need more info> Something else> Badge problems> Yes, please!
Any issues with System Badges, pls post it with your 3DS region c:
For the error "Badge file in use. Try loading all badges in your badge case", go to Decorate with Badges options, "Remove All Badges" and run GYTB again!

Attachments

• Badge Arcade Themes 1.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 5,271
  • Badge Arcade Themes 2.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,943
  • All CoopLink System Badges.rar
    885.1 KB · Views: 5,688
  • CoopLink Badges 1.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 4,046
  • CoopLink Badges 2.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,899
  • CoopLink Badges 3.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,851
Last edited by CoopLink,

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I think no one will help me, i wish more people see this tread and upload its own badges :D
NOTE: My Badges are USA, so if the shortcuts do not work, use the http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
Yep. Im USA as well, however I lost of my data after using GYTB so I won't be able to help you upload badges.(Sorry)

Reactions: CoopLink

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep. Im USA as well, however I lost of my data after using GYTB so I won't be able to help you upload badges.(Sorry)
You tried enter the Arcade to the Help Desk for a Badge Save File resetting? This restores you all your original badges! Help Desk>I need more info>Something else>Badge problems>Yes, please! AND All restored up!
I hope februarySnow help importing its own badges on png files :c

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Hello everyone! You may note that there´s a tool named GYTB to install your own Custom Badges.
GYTB also allows you to extract your official badges from your ext data, so you can have your original badges in your SD on .png files ready to re-inject in with de GYTB, but i only have 48 badges, all this 48 badges are from de Nintendo Badge Arcade game so you can have Custom ones and Original ones with the GYTB!
Custom badges are pretty cool, but... if you can actually can have Custom ones + Another official ones like from the februarySnow ext data would be AWESOME!
So in this thread, we can upload our Nintendo Badges so we can make a great collection of them!
My badges are from Super Mario series, Splatoon, Pixel Collection, Nikki, Nes Remix and more stuff, so pls help uploading your own official badges c:

EDIT:
-Added badges from @wolfforthewin
i doesn't understand how to extract my badge in png.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i doesn't understand how to extract my badge in png.
also, if i download badges... i can insert using GYTB 1461 badges?

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
but can i insert 1461 downloaded badges into gytb whitout breaking anything?
The only thing you will break... will be the d-pad or the circle pad with too much right or left searching a badge between 1000+ badge n.n

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Hehe, i stuck my L with too much Smash :c
in my 3ds not xl i breaked my l for no reason at all. (at that time the only game i had was pokemon)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here my 109 EUR ITA badges.

Attachments

• badges.rar
    224.8 KB · Views: 960

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
but can i insert 1461 downloaded badges into gytb whitout breaking anything?
there's a limit of a thousand badges in the home menu. i've no idea what error if any GYTB will give if you try this though.
also if a badge is 128x128 it counts as 4 badges. 256x256 = 16 badges. 192x192 = 9 badges. etc etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning