CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh ho...
i just imported it in MY mega cloud drive and then downloaded it as folder and zipped it.
I have the same badges that you upload! Still missing badges from the folder!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The pngs are all included in my first post.
The problem its with the Mega folder! Pls @Sirence upload to Mega a zip with all your bades! Then post the link here pls i beg you q.q

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh ho...

I have the same badges that you upload! Still missing badges from the folder!

The problem its with the Mega folder! Pls @Sirence upload to Mega a zip with all your bades! Then post the link here pls i beg you q.q
He did a few posts up, please check the thread first before asking for something. And don't make double posts, just edit your previous post if you were the last one to reply.

Edit: Sorry, I misread, it was a different person who re-uploaded theirs, not Sirence.

Last edited by Lycan911,
Reactions: CoopLink

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He did a few posts up, please check the thread first before asking for something. And don't make double posts, just edit your previous post if you were the last one to reply.

Edit: Sorry, I misread, it was a different person who re-uploaded theirs, not Sirence.
No no no, The problem is with the Mega link @Sirence upload! Some badges cant be downloaded, so i need that she upload her badges again, but in a Zip file so cant be badge missing problems D:

Reactions: Lycan911
D

Deleted User

I'll try and dump + upload mine in a moment, even though I don't have very many.
I have finished one of the Swapnote badge collections and the Punch-Out badge collection, though.
Are the Badges that are supposed to start software actually going to work properly?
If the badges are from someone who has a system of the same region as you, then yeah they should.

Last edited by ,

dragon12

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do custom badges work with layouts? (that option from the home menu) It would be neat if you could change them only by loading a layout.

btw, nice thread! :yay3ds:

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I get my Japanese Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D for my Japanese 3DSXL. I can donate my Fire Emblem If/Fates Badges and I do have all current Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges so far. I don't miss out on those badges even the second time around Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges. I also have quite of bit missing Application Badges Zelda ones for example I really enjoy playing this game. Practice & Paid Plays for Themes & Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges you can accumulate alot of badges.

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there any JP badges?
Of course! I forget post that Dx srry q.q But theres badges from JP! I dont remeber where did i get it, so i didnt post it :c

Whenever I get my Japanese Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D for my Japanese 3DSXL. I can donate my Fire Emblem If/Fates Badges and I do have all current Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges so far. I don't miss out on those badges even the second time around Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges. I also have quite of bit missing Application Badges Zelda ones for example I really enjoy playing this game. Practice & Paid Plays for Themes & Baito/Nintendo Badge Arcade Badges you can accumulate alot of badges.
OH Yes please! Good luck with the HB Launcher installer! :D Post any problems here! We'll wait you :D

I'll try and dump + upload mine in a moment, even though I don't have very many.
I have finished one of the Swapnote badge collections and the Punch-Out badge collection, though.

If the badges are from someone who has a system of the same region as you, then yeah they should.
Dont worry! No. of badges doesnt matter! Just upload it! You wont regret it x3

Are the Badges that are supposed to start software actually going to work properly?
About that! GUYS! Im going to edit System shortcut badges on folders of the 3 Regions with the proper shortcut name function! So wait them on the next Post Update! :D (If you find a badge doesnt show properly, report it pls) Meanwhile, post all the badges you can and i'll sort it on the correct region!
PD: Bayonetta confirmed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: