OP
jXGdP.jpg

NEW CONTENT

Reactions: 7 people
D

Deleted-188346

OP
NEW CONTENT
I fail to see how they are trolling. Just because a franchise, or franchises, has been around for awhile, doesn't mean that all new products relating to that franchise are somehow...old.

That's like saying the new James Bond movie is old.
Or the new Halo is old.
Or, when announced, the next-gen xBox is old.
Infact, at what precise moment does a franchise become old anyway?

Seems to just be a desperate swipe at any given company simply for having a successful, profitable, critically acclaimed franchise, as if it's somehow a bad thing.

Reactions: 2 people
D

Deleted_171835

OP
NEW CONTENT
I fail to see how they are trolling. Just because a franchise, or franchises, has been around for awhile, doesn't mean that all new products relating to that franchise are somehow...old.

Or the new Halo is old.

Seems to just be a desperate swipe at any given company simply for having a successful, profitable, critically acclaimed franchise, as if it's somehow a bad thing.
No, that's not it. The point is that they didn't actually announce any new 3DS games. It was all games that we already knew about.

D

Deleted-188346

OP
NEW CONTENT

Or the new Halo is old.

No, that's not it. The point is that they didn't actually announce any new 3DS games. It was all games that we already knew about.
My mistake.

I still enjoy the point I made though. :lol:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And I'm sure stuff like news sites paying people for inside information and people trying to guess the password into Nintendo's press site and everybody on the damn internet searching for all the hints and examining all the wording they can to find any information about new titles (to the point of cross-referencing developer twitter posts and keep copies for if they're removed) has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I mean it's like the internet sneaks down at midnight on christmas to peek at it's gifts, then gets pissed off the next morning because there's nothing new they didn't see last night.

EDIT: Typo.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
And I'm sure stuff like bet news sites paying people for inside information and people trying to guess the password into Nintendo's press site and everybody on the damn internet searching for all the hints and examining all the wording they can to find any information about new titles (to the point of cross-referencing developer twitter posts and keep copies for if they're removed) has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I mean it's like the internet sneaks down at midnight on christmas to peek at it's gifts, then gets pissed off the next morning because there's nothing new they didn't see last night.
No that's not it Rydian. Every game at the 3DS conference was announced long before. I'm willing to bet you haven't even watched it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: