Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

OP
There wasn't enough about poor Vita sales to make it USN worthy.

We really need to bring back the "where's the part about poor Vita sales?" thing.
Okay Guild McIgnorant or was it Guild McVitaism? I can't remember.

I did some researching.
I found a video from SoulX's past.
It sheds light on his ninty obsession.
http://www.youtube.c...?v=pFlcqWQVVuU?
My dear chavosaur, I thought this thread would enlighten you on Nintendo. They are scammers, thieves and all around evil. I will never be obsessed with a company like them. I mean fuck, free GBA games? That's borderline theft.

Reactions: 2 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2X8zA.png
I tried to click "Submit" for you.

Reactions: 3 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
> Paid too much for his handheld, got some old GBA games that the rest of the world was playing in glorious Wide Screen on their PSP's for ages now.
> Butthurt, will post screenshots on GBATemp to snuggle with other Nintenfags.

:creep:

My dear chavosaur, I thought this thread would enlighten you on Nintendo. They are scammers, thieves and all around evil. I will never be obsessed with a company like them. I mean fuck, free GBA games? That's borderline theft.
From what I remember, those games costed you $90, plus lack of features introduced in later firmwares. Accept the tru fax bro.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
> Paid too much for his handheld, got some old GBA games that the rest of the world was playing in glorious Wide Screen on their PSP's for ages now.
> Butthurt, will post screenshots on GBATemp to snuggle with other Nintenfags.

:creep:

From what I remember, those games costed you $90, plus lack of features introduced in later firmwares. Accept the tru fax bro.
The Tru Fax are more like: He bought an overpriced handheld. They then cut the price by 90$. Yes, this could be considered a scam. People started bitching so they gave them free games to shut em up. They did not NEED to do this. The games were free, the handheld itself was just more expensive.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I know Foxi4, I know. Nintendo robbed me and I will never buy from them again. You have enlightened me. :bow:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The Tru Fax are more like: He bought an overpriced handheld. They then cut the price by 90$. Yes, this could be considered a scam. People started bitching so they gave them free games to shut em up. They did not NEED to do this. The games were free, the handheld itself was just more expensive.
Are you kidding me? Get real, the hardware was overpriced, malfunctioning and all in all lame - they gave away GBA games because at the time the situation was quite obvious - lolnogaemz and even if they gave points away, I'm pretty sure that full game downloads didn't even work yet. I'd rather get *1* 3DS game in exchange for those 4 GBA games - I already own all the GBA games I'm interested in.*

*Hello, this is EoF, have you been around these parts yet? The OP in the screenshot was written to wind up Valwin, the OP was written to wind up me, my reply was written to wind up soulx. None of this is serious. Have a nice day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte