smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Am I the only one who thinks the Wii U was fucking great and one of the most, positively revolutionary things I've ever seen?

I mean, seriously, I have no idea, at all why people hate this console so much. :unsure:

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who thinks the Wii U was fucking great and one of the most, positively revolutionary things I've ever seen?

I mean, seriously, I have no idea, at all why people hate this console so much. :unsure:

It was / is a great console, but sadly it didn't receive the support it needed and Ninty scrimped on the IPs. We're only now getting a Wii U Zelda, we never got a Metroid... the list goes on. But I don't regret buying mine for a minute.

Reactions: puss2puss

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Virtual Boy is better hands down.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate playing on a pc, it isnt confortable.
That's not true, even if you don't have a comfy desk and chair, you can grab a remote controller and play on the big screen. And then you ask, why not just get a console? Well that brings me back to that point I didn't explain In my previous reply, you don't have to argue about power because it's all one platform, and you choose how much power you have, so a PC can potentially do so much more, even away from a desk.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not true, even if you don't have a comfy desk and chair, you can grab a remote controller and play on the big screen. And then you ask, why not just get a console? Well that brings me back to that point I didn't explain In my previous reply, you don't have to argue about power because it's all one platform, and you choose how much power you have, so a PC can potentially do so much more, even away from a desk.
I know, but still. Too much to set up to simply play a few titles, at least for me. And high end pc for gaming are so damn expensive here. So no, thanks.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but still. Too much to set up to simply play a few titles, at least for me. And high end pc for gaming are so damn expensive here. So no, thanks.
I built a great pc for someone else for $600 that is way better than the ps4 or xbox one. The one I use is 1000, and is better than a ps4 and Xbox one as well, but it's a pre-built, had I built it myself I couldve gotten something way better for the price. Anyway, I got a great pc pre-built for 1k because of simplicity, it's about the size of a wii, has wifi Bluetooth etc so it only needs 2 wires to work, has 4k output, preloaded with a lite OS with steam built in, an option to boot to Windows 10, and is basically steam as an operating system (not steamOS). It's incredibly simple. All I do I hit the power button, press a button on my switcher remote, to switch the output to my tv, pull out my steam controller and play. Or i go to my desk and boot windows. Once past the initial setup, it can't get easier to use for gaming. (And for non steam games, I set the switcher to TV, and boot to Windows then go back to the steam controller which doubles as a mouse as well to start the game and play) :D

Last edited by CIAwesome526,
Reactions: Tizm

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm built a great pc for someone else for $600 that is way better than the ps4 or xbox one. The one I use is 1000, and is better than a ps4 and Xbox one as well, but it's a pre-built, had I built it myself I couldvery gotten something way better for the price. Anyway, I got a great pc pre-built for 1k because of simplicity, it's about the size of a wii, has wifi Bluetooth etc so it only needs 2 wires to work, has 4k output, preloaded with a lite OS with steam built in, an option to boot to Windows 10, and is basically steam as an operating system (not steamOS). It's incredibly simple. All I do I hit the power button, press a button on my switcher remote, to switch the output to my tv, pull out my steam controller and play. Or a go to may desk and boot windows. Once past the initial setup, it can't get easier to use for gaming. (And for non steam games, I set the switcher to TV, and boot to Windows then go back to the steam controller which akshept as a mouse as well to start the game and play) :D
Prices for pc on the US doesnt work the same here. A powerfull pc could cost 3x to 5x times the price of a ps4, only low and mid range pc are easily accesible here.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They are just expensive, i think making one by yourself could cost less, but that's other of my problems, too lazy for that stuff.
You could make a pc the same price as a ps4 and it'd be more powerful. Think for a sec...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.