Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i hate playing on a pc, it isnt confortable.
I have to say, grab a xbox one controller and hook your pc to a 50" hdtv, you will really love it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was / is a great console, but sadly it didn't receive the support it needed and Ninty scrimped on the IPs. We're only now getting a Wii U Zelda, we never got a Metroid... the list goes on. But I don't regret buying mine for a minute.
I don't regret buying mine but i do regret paying over $350 for the deluxe launch bundle!:angry:
If there was something like the 3DS ambassador program for wii u, i might not be as upset about it. But there wasn't anything.:glare:

On the other hand, news super mario bros U is fun, Super mario maker is okay if you don't play the expert levels Super smash bros wasn't as bad as i had thought, Just i wish it was as content filling as brawl, The sub space was fun to do, Boss rush, and such. Snake being out bugged me. I hoped raiden would have taken his place, and i never get the take out character add new ones crap in fighting games, are you trying to increase or decrease roster?

Now sonic lost world, is hard to comment. Sonic sega all star racing wasn't bad, but i wish it was 60FPS To be honest i wanted sonic riders HD collection With regular controllers and maybe add some mario characters. That be nice. Bayonetta for wii u had no disappointments it seems. Except for me i wish it wasn't as hard on the higher difficulties, or the 2 player was better thought out. They kinda ripped off of ninja gaiden 2 on ps3 i think. Online co-op with limited things.

Now rayman legends, disappointing, i'm sorry i own a wii u copy now. :unsure:

All the stuff i wish that was done, wasn't Is nintendo first HD CONSOLE and maybe remakes would be perhaps a very bad idea, but lots of old games deserve it. Like Super smash bros HD collection. Give people a reason to stop using the game cube to play melee and least be able to play in 1080P. The n64 games like super mario 64, mario kart 64, Donkey kong 64 or Diddy kong racing Zelda games and such, Perhaps it could be better on 3DS but I wouldn't mind both WII U and 3DS. Imagine diddy kong racing with online multiplayer. :creep:

The wii u has ups and downs, Those quality games are going up even if the title base list is down low. But is quality over quantity. Most people don't believe that at all. What is the point of over 2000 games, no one is gonna play them all, only the less than 25% that is good. Nintendo console exclusives are the only reason to keep buying nintendo products. Seriously games were never exclusive lots of companies would probably have just been out of consoles long time ago. :whip:

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who thinks the Wii U was fucking great and one of the most, positively revolutionary things I've ever seen?

I mean, seriously, I have no idea, at all why people hate this console so much. :unsure:
Its normal you are only 16, but for the long time fans who grew up with nintendo, the wiiU turns out to be disapointing in term of first party games released.. no zelda, no metroid, not a lot of games that uses every features of the wiiU (gamepad's features, wiimote,etc..) But yes the wiiU is an amazing machine, its just that there arent a lot of 'real' games compared as how it should have had.. nintendo where more active when they made the Gamecube...hell they even where more active when they release the SuperNintendo! :P after the gamecube, they starting putting more efforts on the consoles's features then for their games..

i hate playing on a pc, it isnt confortable.
Wrong, its not because you havent had the chance/budget yet for pc gaming that it means it isnt comfortable :P
You can play almost every games, you can mod them if you like, you can play with any kind of controllers, you can upgrade the machine when needed, you can have a nice menu with all you games shortcuts and covers so it makes it fast and fancy when choosing a game to play, etc etc..

Personally, i NEVER play with a a keyboard and mouse, i play with a ps4 dualshock4 controller, an xbox one controller, a n64 controller with adapter, a wiimote, and a big arcade joystick..and i keep everything clean and accessible for easy and fast usage, when i want to play a game, i sit on the couch or in bed, i grab a controller and choose a game to start.. cant imagine being more confortable then that :P

Once all is well set-up, its fast to choose games to play without anything to do other then launching the game :P

..We're only now getting a Wii U Zelda..
..yah and the wait is still there lol.. i still cant beleive how much delay they put to this game just because they had new ideas..

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
..yah and the wait is still there lol.. i still cant beleive how much delay they put to this game just because they had new ideas..

Tell me about it, I wonder how long it will be before we get a NX Zelda - and no one need tell me we're getting one. A Wii U port to a new console does not count. I really hope Nintendo learned a lesson with the Wii U and are going to come out fighting. I want a decent Metroid, Federation Force was a joke.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its normal you are only 16, but for the long time fans who grew up with nintendo, the wiiU turns out to be disapointing in term of first party games released.. no zelda, no metroid, not a lot of games that uses every features of the wiiU (gamepad's features, wiimote,etc..) But yes the wiiU is an amazing machine, its just that there arent a lot of 'real' games compared as how it should have had.. nintendo where more active when they made the Gamecube...hell they even where more active when they release the SuperNintendo! :P after the gamecube, they starting putting more efforts on the consoles's features then for their games..

Wrong, its not because you havent had the chance/budget yet for pc gaming that it means it isnt comfortable :P
You can play almost every games, you can mod them if you like, you can play with any kind of controllers, you can upgrade the machine when needed, you can have a nice menu with all you games shortcuts and covers so it makes it fast and fancy when choosing a game to play, etc etc..

Personally, i NEVER play with a a keyboard and mouse, i play with a ps4 dualshock4 controller, an xbox one controller, a n64 controller with adapter, a wiimote, and a big arcade joystick..and i keep everything clean and accessible for easy and fast usage, when i want to play a game, i sit on the couch or in bed, i grab a controller and choose a game to start.. cant imagine being more confortable then that :P

Once all is well set-up, its fast to choose games to play without anything to do other then launching the game :P

You guys are right, pc gaming is great, but too bad i cant afford a nice pc for gaming, even if a save some money for it (that i end using for a nintendo console...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol