Nintendo announces official Adjustable Charging Stand for the Switch

Switch-Charge-Stand_05-09-18.jpg

If you've ever wanted to play your Nintendo Switch in tabletop mode while it charges, but have been held back by the unwieldy charging cable, fear not, as Nintendo will be releasing an official charging dock for the Switch. Called the Adjustable Charging Stand, it'll do as the name suggests, and be a dock for the Switch that can be tilted to different angles, letting players use the Switch in tabletop mode while still connected to the charger. You can plug the USB-C Switch charging cord into the stand, and then place the Switch on top. It'll retail on Nintendo's official online store for $19.99 on July 13.

The angle of the stand can also be adjusted to create the best viewing angle for different environments.

Nintendo Switch can be played in three modes: TV mode, Handheld mode and Tabletop mode. Tabletop mode lets players set up the Nintendo Switch system to play games on the go without the need for a TV. The compact and sturdy stand will work with any flat surface, like a tray table on an airplane or a dorm room desk. While not required, the adjustable charging stand makes playing in Tabletop mode more convenient.

For more information about Nintendo Switch, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox
:arrow: Product Page

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Maximilious

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
^^ Watch people plug two power adapters at the same time.
If your electronics is good it wouldn't do shit
Even with bad electronics, L ion batteries take what they need
so even both usb would be parallel
so you are just increasing the amps
not the tension

Last edited by Alkéryn,
Reactions: MarkDarkness

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd say no thank you to this one! I already have a cheaper & better stand, with no chargeport, but tiltable stand with airvents & plenty room for the legal charging cable & adapter! Besides, I'm actually bad with such kinds of docks & chargeports, I can already see myself breaking something or nocking it & dropping it.o.o

I've to say that they're quite late with this. If it had hdmi too, I would've considered getting it, though.

Last edited by Angely,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over