Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What could it be? Fatal Frame IV: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse? Zangeki no Reginleiv? Takt of Magic? Captain Rainbow?

A new Wii game built specifically for UK families launches in summer.

Nintendo’s Quiz Party is a trivia game packed with brain teasers and puzzles. It lets an unlimited number of players take part using just one Wii Remote.

It’s even hosted by British TV quizmaster Roy Walker, of Catchphrase fame.

“Quiz Party has been tailored specifically for the UK audience and their love of quizzes. It should be a hit with families,” junior brand manager Vanisha Kavia told MCV. “It’s the perfect multiplayer game for the upcoming bank holiday weekends.”

The game’s launch will be supported by TV ads and an extensive PR campaign.

http://www.mcvuk.com...oursurvey-says/

:mellow:

+1 for Roy Walker and it could fun with people, I mean I did like that TV Game Show thing on WiiWare but still...its a shame that this is all they have now. As much as it was great that The Last Story & Pandora's Tower (despite PT not being anything that great) were released and yeah we got Rhythm Heaven & they are publishing a port of Fatal Frame 2 in Europe (Erm why not 4 instead of a game most of us played on Ps2/Xbox) as well but still its not much is it? Its even worse for North American gamers who have yet to have seen quite a lot of titles.

I understand they have 3DS & DS to contend with right now and are currently have to make sure that the Wii U has a great first year but there are many titles yet to have been released that could easily be released.

Rant over.

EDIT:
LEGEND!
www-edcomfest-com-shows-Roy_Walker_Goodbye_Mr_Chips.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well they probably found there'd be a market for a game like this, us Brits do love a good quiz show.
We have a whole telly channel dedicated to the sort.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"Surprise!"

I really haven't had any expectations for the Wii after SS was released and Last Story et al. were announced (and released) internationally. Kinda seems like most devs just went to WiiU/other platforms for games and left Wii development at minimum.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roy walker? That man is a hero, this game will be pure legendary, simply because of him. Despite this, I will probably not be purchasing this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo